spc
uniqs
robman50
join:2010-12-14

robman50

Re: [Eastern Ontario] Email malfunctioning

Internet
Reported since: 2012-09-06 08:58:24
Please be advised that currently we experiencing issues with our email service. During this time you may be unable to login to our Webmail, or receive errors when attempting to connect through a Third Party Email program. Thank you for your patience.

Blinkins
@cgocable.net

Blinkins

Anon

Apologies if someone posts this before mine hits thread but they just put this on Facebook:

We are experiencing issues with our email service and are working with our vendor to resolve them. We would like to inform you that you will not lose any email.

We have temporarily disabled webmail access to the email service. If you are an Outlook user, you may experience slowness but should continue to be able to access email.

I apologize for the inconvenience and will provide an update to this issue at approximately 1PM.
-Tristan Cogeco
robman50
join:2010-12-14

robman50

I saw that message to. I don't understand why he put this message in. 'If you are an Outlook user, you may experience slowness but should continue to be able to access email.' Like if the POP server is down no one will be able to get there email no mater what program they use.