Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
reply to The Geezer

Re: Fraudulent charges on Rogers wireless - 443 minute call

i've done the twitter thing before and it was way less painful then going through the endless menu options and you call 1-800-ROGERS1 or #611. It's worth investing in a twitter account if it's only to talk to Rogers. Their social media team is small, I think four or five staff members. But when I needed to get my cable looked at, I didn't have to put up with all this BS of reboot my GD'ed cable box a trillion times. They looked up my line, saw that it was weak, made the appointment for me.

Personally, I recommend the twitter experience. Yes, it's a little slower...but...it's better.

As for the OP, if the butt call was done, you should try to find out who they butt called.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

Sarge

@rogers.com

Triangulation is very much indeed possible. Used all the time in criminal investigations especially homicide wherein the victim had a cell phone.

Rogers Security will run that part of the investigation into the call and report to whoever ends up taking you serious enough to request a triangulation report.