Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Caddyroger

Premium Member

to Caddyroger

Re: Amazon returns

said by Caddyroger:

said by Robert:

said by Caddyroger:

Amazon cheated me out shipping charges the was caused by a very bad description. I do not know if I will ever use Amazon Again. I am still trying to get my money back.

Was it Amazon or a seller on Amazon?

It was seller but it was by amazon. I read it on a Amazon page saying If the seller does not pay it they will. I emailed Amazon about it and they replied back the would give me a credit for the shipping charges, I sent the cost in but have not received anything back.

So you failed to read the fine print from a third party, expect Amazon to pick up the tab, are impatient, and not going to use AMAZON itself ever again because of this?

What is the timeframe involved? Have you followed up? You realize you're mad because Amazon has not yet reimbursed you for YOUR mistake.

Caddyroger
Premium Member
join:2001-06-11
To the west

1 edit

Caddyroger

Premium Member

What third party fine print. Their was not any fine print. Yes I am in the time frame.
If you bought a computer and it description read it include the motherboard, cpu, video card, and hard drive. When it arrived it was only the case would you be happy?
They did give me a store credit for the shipping so that made it ok.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

I would have done a charge-back and told them (the third party vendor) to pay for shipping or I do everything in my power to have their Amazon account closed and their business reported to the BBB.

That's a scam (assuming everything you said is 100% truthful).

Just curiously, what's the link for the item?

Caddyroger
Premium Member
To the west

1 edit

Caddyroger

Premium Member

Click for full size
said by Krisnatharok:

I would have done a charge-back and told them (the third party vendor) to pay for shipping or I do everything in my power to have their Amazon account closed and their business reported to the BBB.

That's a scam (assuming everything you said is 100% truthful).

Just curiously, what's the link for the item?

Here is picture and description of it of it. Without that Their no way the features going to work.
The company listed was not the company i bought from.

Here is the link

»www.amazon.com/Scosche-G ··· +GM5201B

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Why did you say it was a desktop PC that arrived with just the case?

So you purchased a Scosche GM5201B and the "Main panel with built-in touch screen" was not included?

Yeah, I'd do a charge-back. If they refused to replace it on their own dime. That's not Amazon's fault at all.

That's like blaming eBay for getting ripped off.

Just curiously, was it Cosmic Variety Deals? They are only 67% positive feedback, I'd stay far away from that.

Caddyroger
Premium Member
To the west

Caddyroger

Premium Member

said by Krisnatharok:

Why did you say it was a desktop PC that arrived with just the case?

So you purchased a Scosche GM5201B and the "Main panel with built-in touch screen" was not included?

Yeah, I'd do a charge-back. If they refused to replace it on their own dime. That's not Amazon's fault at all.

That's like blaming eBay for getting ripped off.

Just curiously, was it Cosmic Variety Deals? They are only 67% positive feedback, I'd stay far away from that.

I was trying not let every one know I drive a gm car that why used the computer.
Their was a Amazon page where they said that they would cover any third party mistakes. Ebay does a ebay protection policy to cover sellers mistakes.
If the company had 67% rating in no way in hell would I buy anything from them
If the item was damaged or did not work I would not said any thing about shipping. That not the company or Amazon mistake but comes with out parts that was supposed to come with it that another thing.
Every thing is ok with Amazon now.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

said by Caddyroger:

I was trying not let every one know I drive a gm car that why used the computer.

lol, I guessed from your avatar. Not that hard...
said by Caddyroger:

So amazon covered it between your first post and now?

Also, it's really hard to understand what you are saying sometimes. Complete sentences would help immensely.

Caddyroger
Premium Member
To the west

Caddyroger

Premium Member

said by Krisnatharok:

said by Caddyroger:

lol, I guessed from your avatar. Not that hard...
said by Caddyroger:

So amazon covered it between your first post and now?

Also, it's really hard to understand what you are saying sometimes. Complete sentences would help immensely.

I am sorry about my English. I could not understand English in school almost felled it. Back then their was no after school or special classes to take to improve your skills.