Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Chad473

join:2007-12-18
Lancaster, PA
reply to ALON

Re: beIN Sport USA

got word from a friend that it was added in Lancaster PA. Not showing up on mine in Elizabethtown though. Was planning on calling them anyway since espn goal line has yet to show up on my cable card even though it was added last week.

telcodad
Premium
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ
kudos:15
said by Chad473:

got word from a friend that it was added in Lancaster PA. Not showing up on mine in Elizabethtown though. Was planning on calling them anyway since espn goal line has yet to show up on my cable card even though it was added last week.

FYI - I don't know if this includes you, but this item on the Patriot-News site says that it just became available today in Central PA ("Harrisburg, Hershey and Mechanicsburg areas") on Channel 581: »blog.pennlive.com/fanbox/2012/09···_in.html

Chad473

join:2007-12-18
Lancaster, PA
does anyone running a cable card setup (tivo or htpc) have this? According to everything I've seen, along with phone and forum interactions with comcast employees, it should have been added in Mt. Joy today. I'm getting nothing in my guide and I can't tune 581 directly either. The phone rep said that he couldn't see any guide data until 11:30 (when the WCQ game is on), so he guessed that it might go live then. I find that extremely hard to believe, since I've always known channel additions to pop up in the middle of the night. I'm quite sure there's not some poor sap just sitting around waiting to flip a switch at 11:30.

Guess I'll put on my pirate hat tonight.