Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to Caelharrad

Premium Member

to Caelharrad

Re: [Professions] high end weapon enchants

theres a reason for it cael, armour and hp are way up once you get to the land of the panderan, take you highest geared toon to highlands and kill something around the twilight fort, very easy right now, now plop that guy down in panderia and make sure you dont aggro more than 2 or you may end up dead, they hit harder and can take a hit as well.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by cymraeg:

theres a reason for it cael, armour and hp are way up once you get to the land of the panderan, take you highest geared toon to highlands and kill something around the twilight fort, very easy right now, now plop that guy down in panderia and make sure you dont aggro more than 2 or you may end up dead, they hit harder and can take a hit as well.

So are you suggesting 5man questing?
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

not at all, after the first 6 quests, you should have your main pieces replaced i e chest legs weapon and then youll be better off, the horde quests are abit tougher than ally because you have more ground to cover on foot, remember no flying til 90, than the allies do.
djlar
join:2009-04-23

djlar to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix
I died questing many times on the beta, mobs hit hard, and there are swarms of enemies on most zones, some of them don't hit that hard but some hit like regular mobs, not even a good AoE'r gets alive...

Caelharrad
join:2012-04-13
Fenton, MO

Caelharrad to cymraeg

to cymraeg
said by cymraeg:

Sounds like fun. Questing is MUCH more interesting, when you might actually get beat up a bit.
And, I understand the reason for the inflated stats, since everything else (HP, damage, heals) is going up as well, for both character toons and mobs. Just that I remember seeing some "ask the devs" type stuff from about a year ago, where they were saying that they were concerned about stat inflation, and that they were considering going through some kind of "statistical squashing" when the next expansion came out. Looks like they decided to leave well enough alone.

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D

Premium Member

said by Caelharrad:

... they were considering going through some kind of "statistical squashing" when the next expansion came out. Looks like they decided to leave well enough alone.

Yep, no squish whatsoever.

They did add commas though, so you can easily tell 100,000 from 10,000!