uniqs
Rob_
Premium Member
join:2008-07-16
Mary Esther, FL

Rob_

Premium Member

Unable to access interface

My vonage router is connected to the wireless router on LAN 2 (Don't need another firewall in the mix)

I'm getting a message (shown below)

Do I need to worry about the interface? It works I made calls.

Also, how do I wire my house so the other phones are tied to the vonage? I have a splitter that Cox gave me with their digital phone, (plugs two phones to one thing) The downstairs phone is attached to CenturyLink and not the vonage.

Thanks, Rob

You have reached this page in error...

You have been redirected to this page because there was a problem loading your phone adapter's Web User Interface (UI) page. This may be caused by a conflict in your network setup. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Please verify:
Your PC is connected directly to the yellow LAN port of your Vonage phone adapter. If your Vonage phone adapter has more than one yellow LAN port, you may connect your PC to any one of the ports.
If you have a wireless network connection on your PC, please disable it. The connection should remain disabled while you are accessing the Web UI of your Vonage phone adapter. Enable the connection once again when you are finished accessing the Web UI.
After completing steps 1 and 2, press F5 on y

cork1958
Cork
Premium Member
join:2000-02-26

cork1958

Premium Member

If everything is working correctly, then no, you shouldn't have to worry about it. There isn't squat that's particularly useable within the Vonage interface anyway.

Which model adapter did they send you?
Rob_
Premium Member
join:2008-07-16
Mary Esther, FL

Rob_

Premium Member

Not sure, it's small, has blue lights and it's cute. VDV23-HD so I don't need to worry about the interface?

-Rob
civicturbo
join:2009-11-08
USA

civicturbo to Rob_

to Rob_
Your trying to access the adapter via the wan port, that error is correct. This is because as I understand from your post you plugged the Vonage wan port into one of the 4 LAN ports on your wireless router, which intern has its wan port plugged into your broadband gateway
So here is what you do, plug your pc into the LAN port on the Vonage ATA temporarily then you should be able to go into the the web GUI, then enable something called, web interface or wan interface, then remember the port number, use http vs https if it asks to keep it simple. Now grab a device still connected to the wifi or plugged into the routers LAN and type in the ip that was assigned to the Vonage ATA. Example: 192.168.1.50:80 Notice the :80 at the end, that's the port number you saw earlier, in this case of accessing a device via its WAN port you need it! Try these steps and let me know how it works for you!