Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

VexorgTR

join:2012-08-27
Sheffield Lake, OH
kudos:1

Eek

Sounds like it might be time to make a change. East Coast provider CallCentric comes to mind as a good option.

mm
I Did It My Way
Premium
join:2001-04-07
Summerville, SC
Reviews:
·VoicePulse

One feature I want that seems to be an issue is call blocking by callerid. With VP I can setup a rule to block calls with words in the callerid. For example I have a rule with the word 'research' and that sends all those calls to the dark hole. I really don't want to give up this feature, it saves me a lot of headache not getting all those BS calls everyday.

But I do want to drop Voice Pulse. I was looking at VOIPo but they don't offer the blocking I want.

VexorgTR

join:2012-08-27
Sheffield Lake, OH
reply to VexorgTR

What draws you to VOIPo? I only consider them mediocre in a pool of many excellent carriers.

PX Eliezer7
Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
kudos:13

VOIPo provides good quality service at very good prices, especially for the customers who don't want BYOD.

jimk
Premium
join:2006-04-15
Raleigh, NC
reply to mm

VOIPo allows for call blocking by caller ID. Many BYOD providers including (but not limited to) VoIP.ms and Callcentric also allow you to block or re-route calls based on Caller ID.

mm
I Did It My Way
Premium
join:2001-04-07
Summerville, SC
Reviews:
·VoicePulse

said by jimk:

VOIPo allows for call blocking by caller ID. Many BYOD providers including (but not limited to) VoIP.ms and Callcentric also allow you to block or re-route calls based on Caller ID.

VOIPo blocks by CallerID number which they all do. Very few block by CallerID name.