1 recommendation

Link Logger to FF4m3

MVM

to FF4m3

Re: Assange makes 1st public appearance in 2 months

said by FF4m3 :

said by Name Game:

if you are trying to make him a martyr

I posted a factual article published in The Sydney Morning Herald. What's your problem?

The posted article is pretty clear and even clearer now after a year and a half from when the article was published, the Aussies are considering their options and responsibilities (given Assange is Australian) and have yet to exercise anything concerning Assange (and unless something changes, I doubt they ever will), which means the hair under those tin foil hats has gotten much longer and much stinkier for nothing so far, but by all means keep them on as I'm sure a vicious commando strike by the aussies is just around the corner (and by vicious I mean they will be short a case of Fosters and a couple of shrimp for the BBQ). This attack will likely take place sometime mid September to the end of October 2015 with aussie commandos posing as rugby players for the 2015 Rugby World Cup which was ingeniously planned to occur in England just for this raid on the Ecuadorian embassy in London.

How long can the spin doctors keep spinning?

Blake

FF4m3
@bhn.net

FF4m3

Anon

said by Link Logger:

The posted article is pretty clear and even clearer now after a year and a half from when the article was published, the Aussies are considering their options and responsibilities (given Assange is Australian) and have yet to exercise anything concerning Assange

Correct.
said by Link Logger:

I'm sure a vicious commando strike by the aussies is just around the corner (and by vicious I mean they will be short a case of Fosters and a couple of shrimp for the BBQ). This attack will likely take place sometime mid September to the end of October 2015 with aussie commandos posing as rugby players for the 2015 Rugby World Cup which was ingeniously planned to occur in England just for this raid on the Ecuadorian embassy in London.

You're getting lots of use from your time machine. You should give a heads up to the TSA and pitch your plot to the SyFy channel.

Link Logger
MVM
join:2001-03-29
Calgary, AB

Link Logger

MVM

said by FF4m3 :

pitch your plot to the SyFy channel.

More likely the comedy channel with Ben Stiller as Julian Assange.