Search similar:

uniqs

ds5v50
join:2003-01-22
Fremont, OH

ds5v50

[TWC] What is the deal here?

Click for full size
I just cancelled The Movie pass subscription I had for a few months. It was costing me $10.95. This morning I am looking at the available services and
what do I find? TWC offering me Movie pass for 5.95 a month. Sometimes I feel cheated when I see these type of things go on.

I guess I am just disappointed.
Satch
join:2009-11-25

Satch

said by ds5v50:

I just cancelled The Movie pass subscription I had for a few months. It was costing me $10.95. This morning I am looking at the available services and
what do I find? TWC offering me Movie pass for 5.95 a month. Sometimes I feel cheated when I see these type of things go on.

I guess I am just disappointed.

Where is the above graphic from? Do you have a copy of your statement? I would make a copy of that and also the above information and maybe take it to your local TWC office when you have time. The above may be a promo offer. It's a stretch, but see if you might be able to get compensated in some way. How long did you have Movie Pass? Would you be interested in it again at the discounted $5.95 rate? Ask about this. You will have the physical evidence of the offer above and your statement. You might be entitled to some sort of discount or compensation. Let us know what happens.

Satch

ds5v50
Fremont, OH

ds5v50

The first graphic is from the TWC website where I can add more services. the second graph is from my statement. I have had movie pass for more then 4 months to say exactly I am not sure. I just made a copy of the Web listing and I have a past statement to take in. I will definitely let you know.
ds5v50

ds5v50

I should have saved my gas. "It's always been $10.95" " That web page is wrong" "I don't know why that says that."

How is someone suppose to have any confidence in anything when this kinda of stuff happens? What else can get screwed up and they give you the run - around on?
marc3565
join:2009-10-08

marc3565 to ds5v50

to ds5v50
Movie Pass is 5.95 for me.. Maybe the website was showing you a price for a different area?

ds5v50
Fremont, OH

ds5v50

If that is the case then my account is really screwed up. I had to log in to get that info.
Satch
join:2009-11-25

Satch

said by ds5v50:

If that is the case then my account is really screwed up. I had to log in to get that info.

Here in Wisconsin, TWC Movie Pass is either $5.95 or $6.95. I know it's not $10.95.

Satch

swintec
Premium Member
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME

swintec to ds5v50

Premium Member

to ds5v50
You can even tune to one of the movie pass channels and it will give the price and the option to order, if you are not a subscriber. Mine also says $5.95. If you really wanted the package, would be interesting to sign up via one of these methods and see what it bills at. At least signing up via the TV or website you can take a picture of what you are agreeing too.

ds5v50
Fremont, OH

ds5v50

I thought about that. If I decide to do that I'll post back here.