spc
Search similar:

uniqs
pimpnho
join:2008-11-26
Northampton, PA

pimpnho

[TiVo] Tivo App Upgrade / RCN TiVo Premiere / Streaming to mobil

So I got a TiVo app upgrade notice, downloaded it, and now it says I can stream (and transfer) from my TiVo Premiere to my mobile device(s) (when on the same network and the Premiere is hardwired to my home network). But I couldn't get it to work. Is it because of the version of software on my Premiere, licensing issue, is this on the radar? Or is it a "customer education" issue.

shadyman777
The Hero of Time
Premium Member
join:2009-03-02
Bath, PA

shadyman777

Premium Member

Re: [TiVo] Tivo App Upgrade / RCN TiVo Premiere / Streaming to m

I assume you have the RCN TiVo? If so, then no, this will not work until RCN allows it. There's a post about this, named wrong, but I believe it's called "TiVo Stream Chicago"? The Chicago part should be removed, maybe i'll bug a mod to change it.

rcnman
Jason Nealis
Premium Member
join:2003-05-02
Herndon, VA

rcnman

Premium Member

This functionality only works if you have a TiVo Stream... This will NOT work with a TiVo Premiere here @ RCN.. For right now you must have a Q, I'm going to start a new thread on this..
pimpnho
join:2008-11-26
Northampton, PA

pimpnho to shadyman777

to shadyman777
well, that thread was about the TiVo Stream, last thing I wanna do is add another piece of $$ equipment to my network.

I do have an RCN TiVo Premiere but according to Jason I'll need to wait, hopefully I won't have to wait too long. This "TV anywhere" is what I want. Well, that and a bigger iPad type device.

This thread is now irrelevant.