newview
Ex .. Ex .. Exactly
Premium Member
join:2001-10-01
Parsonsburg, MD

newview

Premium Member

Free 7 Days Playtime Promotion

I received an email yesterday from Blizzard entitled "Prepare for Pandaria With 7 Days of Game Time" with a link to visit battle.net and claim my free seven days.

Because I receive a LOT of WoW phishing emails, which I always submit to PhishTank, I researched this email and link to verify it's authenticity.

Apparently, it's legit.

Here's the link ...
»us.battle.net/account/ma ··· ROMOTION

If you are NOT logged in to Battle.net prior to visiting the above link, then you will be redirected to the Battle.net login screen. If you ARE logged in prior to visiting the above link, you will arrive at the screen to "Claim Your Free Game Time".

I haven't' played WoW for about three months, so I'm not certain if this promotion is applicable to everyone, or if Blizzard sent this email only to people who haven't played in awhile.

FWIW

Zyncotl
Zed X
Premium Member
join:2002-09-13
Wayne, MI

Zyncotl

Premium Member

I can verify the link above worked for me.

quatra
Premium Member
join:2003-06-22
Matthews, NC

quatra to newview

Premium Member

to newview
Confirm that the free 7 days also includes a free cataclysm upgrade AND a free 80 w/free server transfer. If not - get someone to send you a scroll of resurrection. Actually do it regardless because they'll get a free mount if you decided to pay for another month.
o2cool8
join:2002-04-19
Cary, NC

o2cool8

said by quatra:

Confirm that the free 7 days also includes a free cataclysm upgrade AND a free 80 w/free server transfer. If not - get someone to send you a scroll of resurrection. Actually do it regardless because they'll get a free mount if you decided to pay for another month.

I am also interested if you get the free lvl 80 and transfer, as I didnt qualify under the other promotion due to being active till the end of march.

Mr Fel
INTJ - The Architect
Premium Member
join:2008-03-17
Louisville, KY

Mr Fel to newview

Premium Member

to newview
I'm glad that Blizz decided to run this promotion. It got my rl friend to come back after a year and try wow again, it's looking like he'll pick up MoP and start up again.