spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Beauford

@rogers.com

[Extreme Plus] Rogers Corporate Phone Number

I think I posted this in the wrong group earlier. Does anyone have the phone number for the Office of the President in Toronto Head Office. I just got off the phone with Rogers and I am ready to spit nails. I am trying to cancel my service and get a overage fee removed that they screwed up on and getting nothing but headaches.

Thanks

yyzlhr

join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON
kudos:4

Go to Rogers.com/contactus and fill out the escalation form

Even if you get the number of someone at the OOP they will not take your call until you follow the escalation process. There are other customers who also have legitimate complaints who have priority simply because they followed the escalation process.

rogersmogers

@start.ca
reply to Beauford

www.rogers.com/complaint

You must follow the process.

extra_dextra

@204.174.99.x
reply to Beauford

You can file a complaint with CCTS. In fact, if you do and CCTS accepts your complaint then Rogers pays an increased amount for the upkeep of the CCTS (and more still, if your matter goes to investigation, or on to recommendation, or even further still to decision).

And Office of the Pres are the ones who respond to CCTS complaints.

Just google CCTS and file a complaint.

Don't waste any more of your time arguing with the inept.

rogersmogers

@start.ca
reply to Beauford

CCTS will ask if you followed the provider escalation process first and allowed them time to respond.

extra_dextra

@204.174.99.x

said by rogersmogers :

CCTS will ask if you followed the provider escalation process first and allowed them time to respond.

No they won't.

CCTS requires simply that you give the TSP a "reasonable opportunity" (if memory serves me correctly, that's the exact phrase on the CCTS website). That reasonable opportunity need be nothing more than a phone call to Rogers, an explanation of the problem, and Rogers' refusal to remedy it to the customer's satisfaction.

Beauford, please do feel free to proceed with a CCTS complaint at this time.

I ended up checking the CCTS site and this text from their 2011 annual report makes pretty clear that you are now free to contact the CCTS:

"Customers are telling us that their providers are not informing them about their right to bring unresolved complaints to CCTS. This is a concern that we will address, although the results may not be quite as bad as they appear. At present, the providers’ commitment is to tell customers about CCTS at the final stage of their complaint-handling process. But most customers do not reach the final stage of the provider’s internal process before turning to CCTS – many find out about us from other sources. And our Procedural Code does not require customers to fully complete the provider’s internal complaint-handling process before bringing their complaint to us – just that they have brought their concern to their provider’s attention and given the provider a “reasonable opportunity” to resolve it. Thus many of these customers likely have bypassed the final stages of their provider’s internal process.

Nonetheless, we consider these results to be unacceptably low and are consulting with the service providers about the best way to ensure that providers are notifying customers about CCTS during their complaint-handling processes."

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
reply to Beauford

Call up Rogers on their regular number, ask for Customer Relations. The first person you talk to, tell them your complaint. It likely won't be dealt with properly, ask to speak to their supervisor. The supervisor most likely won't be able to help you, ask to speak to the "office of the president". You can't go there without doing what I just told you first. My "office of the president" staff member was based in Montreal...
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

extra_dextra

@videotron.ca

said by J E F F:

Call up Rogers on their regular number, blah blah ... blah blah ... blah blah ... blah blah ... blah blah ...BLAH!

Jeff, why are you telling beauford to do all that? They've already done part of it and got nowhere.

Complaining to CCTS is the only way to ensure that you get any justice out of Rogers. 90% of Rogers' reps are clueless or incompetent, so why would you tell someone, who doesn't have to suffer through all that, to deal with them?

yyzlhr

join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON
kudos:4
reply to J E F F

said by J E F F:

Call up Rogers on their regular number, ask for Customer Relations. The first person you talk to, tell them your complaint. It likely won't be dealt with properly, ask to speak to their supervisor. The supervisor most likely won't be able to help you, ask to speak to the "office of the president". You can't go there without doing what I just told you first. My "office of the president" staff member was based in Montreal...

You cannot ask to speak to someone in the office of the president. You can only do so by filling out the form online and someone will contact you from there.

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..

said by yyzlhr:

said by J E F F:

You cannot ask to speak to someone in the office of the president. You can only do so by filling out the form online and someone will contact you from there.

That wasn't my experience.

You cannot just call into the office, but you can talk to them on the phone if you go through their routing practice.

People should know that these people simply have more access to changing you account than others. You'll never be actually speaking to anyone who actually works at the office of the President.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein