Xstar_Lumini
join:2008-12-14
CANADA

Xstar_Lumini to DKS

to DKS

Re: Organic Food.. not as safe?

said by DKS:

said by Xstar_Lumini:

Lol at you guys been swindled. The corporation that PAID the TV series W5 to investigate and put down the organic small farmers was Dosanto corp the world' biggest genetically modified grain supplier that is striving to PATENT the world's food supply, they are being sued by brazilian farmers right now.

Got proof? CTV and W5 don't accept money.

I heard this about 2 days ago on 640 AM the John Oakley show, he's not going to lie or fabricate this, it's well-known that Mosanto sponsored the investigation and W5 accepted the "help". That's blatant conflict-of-interest if you ask me.

so um
@videotron.ca

so um

Anon

I haven't heard anything about this W5 show and Mosanto. Links? Is the show online? News coverage of the scandal links?

Xstar_Lumini
join:2008-12-14
CANADA

Xstar_Lumini

I couldn't find anything on Google about the payment to W5 by Mosanto but I found this:

»www.ctvnews.ca/scc-rulin ··· 1.267426

(CTV network virtually cheering a Mosanto court victory over impoverished small farmers, what a coincidence that CTV is the only network in Toronto reporting this victory)

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

DKS to Xstar_Lumini

to Xstar_Lumini
said by Xstar_Lumini:

said by DKS:

said by Xstar_Lumini:

Lol at you guys been swindled. The corporation that PAID the TV series W5 to investigate and put down the organic small farmers was Dosanto corp the world' biggest genetically modified grain supplier that is striving to PATENT the world's food supply, they are being sued by brazilian farmers right now.

Got proof? CTV and W5 don't accept money.

I heard this about 2 days ago on 640 AM the John Oakley show, he's not going to lie or fabricate this, it's well-known that Mosanto sponsored the investigation and W5 accepted the "help". That's blatant conflict-of-interest if you ask me.

Just because you heard John Oakley says it doesn't mean it is so.
DKS

DKS to Xstar_Lumini

to Xstar_Lumini
said by Xstar_Lumini:

I couldn't find anything on Google about the payment to W5 by Mosanto but I found this:

»www.ctvnews.ca/scc-rulin ··· 1.267426

(CTV network virtually cheering a Mosanto court victory over impoverished small farmers, what a coincidence that CTV is the only network in Toronto reporting this victory)

If you google "monsanto organic" there is considerable media interest in the subject.