how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

EdT

join:2009-06-12
Saint-Laurent, QC
reply to milnoc

Re: Incompetent technician cut off my Internet! (resolved?)

I like the OP's point of view, "someone has to be responsible" especially if it is service paid in advance in this age of common denomination !

I had a similar issue with Bhell several years back, I fired a nasty letter the President of BCE and the board of directors, man did he phone me back fast, imagine this the CEO of BHell calls me the next morning to apologize and offer a year free internet service !

datguy11

@verizon.net
THis reminds me of the lawsuit some fancy NYC high end law firm filed against Verizon and AT&T a few years ago.

Basically they used AT&T service over Verizon lines and were not happy with the frequent service disruptions and things like that.

So they sued Verizon b/c Verizon owned the actual lines.

Sounds just like this story.

Well, in the end, after spending tens of thousands of dollars THEY LOST. The judge ruled against them. The fancy law firm couldnt sue Verizon, they had NO LEGAL STANDING to enforce any agreement between VErizon and AT&T.

Judge basically said only AT&T could sue Verizon. You cant sue as a third party in these types of service cases.

So buddy, if a fancy million dollar NEW YORK CITY law firm with all in house lawyers couldnt win for their own service disruptions what makes you think you can???

milnoc

join:2001-03-05
H3B
kudos:2
I'm crazy!

Didn't expect that kind of an answer, did ya?

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON
kudos:10
Reviews:
·WIND Mobile
·Start Communicat..
reply to datguy11
said by datguy11 :

if a fancy million dollar NEW YORK CITY law firm with all in house lawyers couldnt win for their own service disruptions what makes you think you can???

"Aaach. We don't have to beat them, just fight them." -Malcolm Wallace, Braveheart

The alternative is standing around doing nothing, grazing, waiting to be sheered.

You'd be shocked at how many suits have been settled in favour of a plaintiff that didn't have a leg to stand on.

Mike
--
Cogeco - The New UBB Devil -»[Burloak] Usage Based Billing Nightmare
Make The Switch - »openmedia.ca/switch
Expand your moderator at work