how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Vinceruos_t

join:2012-05-04
reply to Watermasta

Re: Whats your title...

There is a ret pally on my server named Strike with the title Crusader. So he is Crusader Strike. You guys get it? It is funny because that is an actually ability for ret pallys.

Watermasta

join:2012-06-15
Quantico, VA
LOLOLOLololoLOLOL

JoelC707
Premium
join:2002-07-09
Lanett, AL
kudos:5
reply to Vinceruos_t
There's a female belf... priest I think, maybe mage or lock. Anyway her name is "Dorya" and her title is "the Explorer". I guess Dora was either taken or reserved but still, Dorya the Explorer is kinda funny.

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA
reply to Vinceruos_t
said by Vinceruos_t:

There is a ret pally on my server named Strike with the title Crusader. So he is Crusader Strike. You guys get it? It is funny because that is an actually ability for ret pallys.

This is win.

I keep hoping there's some silly title out there that makes sense for a toon named Cinnabon.

Because the Salty title would just be awkward (but believe you me, I'd wear it if I had it).

I have hope they will add "Sweet" as a title at some point.

HaloMom

join:2010-10-15
Chesterfield, VA
reply to Redawg81
I am going with Merrymaker on most of mine for now. Only because it goes well with:

Mariette - NE Druid
Maribeth - Space-goat Shaman
Mariberri - Dwarf Hunter
Maribelle - Space-goat Pally
Marilouve - Worgen Mage
Marijayna - NE Shadow Priest
Marihell - NE DK of course
Maricari - Gnome Warlock
Mariellen - Goblin Shaman
Marimoo - Tauren (if you hadn't guessed) Hunter
Marilei - will be my Panda

And no, my RL name is not Mari.

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
reply to Redawg81
Since my rogue has it I go with Grand Marshal, other toons I usually go with Firelord or the Undying. I used to go with Bane of the Fallen King on my DK since I got it back in Wrath, but now there are too many that got in FL or DS gear. Firelord is still a pain to get and the Undying you can't get anymore that I am aware of.
--
He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Cake
Premium
join:2009-09-29
united state
reply to Redawg81
Update since titles whent out yesterday:

Battlemaster Bamby (85)
Challenger Cake (85)
Matron Phe (19)
Nice of the Alliance (19)

I was VERY happy with Challenger. It was an inactive 5v5 team that I played on before I quit for a few months. So it was nice I was not removed or replaced!

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
Yeah, got my hero of the alliance title as an option for my rogue yesterday.
--
He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Redawg81
T3h N3wb

join:2001-08-04
Jacksonville, FL
kudos:2
reply to Redawg81
Since making this thread I got my Bloodthirsty by logging into an alt yay!!! Ill rock that one for a while 250k from a low pop realm ='s a bitch I think I was the first horde to get it

R3d

Arthritis

join:2011-10-20
Canada

1 recommendation

reply to Redawg81
I remember seeing a Chef Boyardee on the Underbog around 2010, but I haven’t seen him since. One of the few titles that made me laugh when I first saw it.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Redawg81
(Resto/Boomie) Druid: Immergruen, Guardian of Cenarius {german name for "evergreen"}
(Disc/Holy) Priest: Malanorei the Light of Dawn {Thelassian (yeah... was a blood elf for a season) for "traveller", which still fits for a space goat}
(Blood/UH) Death Knight: Esclavizado, Defender of a Shattered World {spanish for "enslaved"}
(Prot/Ret) Paladin: Starcaller Luzfuerte {spanish for "strong light"}
(Prot/Fury) Warrior: Eloscuro of the Nightfall {spanish for "the dark one"}
(sub/combat) Rogue: Suavesito Jenkins {spanish for the "smoothly"}
(resto/enh) Shaman: Blitzzwerg the Hallowed {german for "lightning dwarf"}
Warlock: the Deleted Blemish

I goof around with the titles of my lvling alts. No need to include them here.
--
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Malanorei (discipline/holy); Esclavizado (blood/unholy)
Guild leader for Pride and Ego

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

saillaw
Premium
join:2007-05-08
Dismay

1 recommendation

reply to Redawg81
I'm trying for "the Camel Hoarder" title for a lvl 1 Alt I have named Abdullha (maybe not politically correct?).

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
maybe not but still funny.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
reply to saillaw
I couldn't imagine someone named Jose, Pierre, or Oshiro being a camel hoarder...so it sounds PC to me.

Arthritis

join:2011-10-20
Canada
reply to Redawg81
A little off topic, but I just found out Blizzard doesn’t accept the word Nipple when creating usernames. It’s considered an offensive word.

Nipples? Seriously? We all have them….

Back on topic and for the record, I was making a gnome alt I wanted to name Nippleduster…..the Patient.

And no, I don’t play on Moon Guard.

Nick D
Premium
Orange, CA
We all have them, but it's still a word used to titillate.

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA
reply to Redawg81
said by Arthritis:

I remember seeing a Chef Boyardee on the Underbog around 2010, but I haven’t seen him since. One of the few titles that made me laugh when I first saw it.

I've seen a Chef Chelios

said by saillaw:

I'm trying for "the Camel Hoarder" title for a lvl 1 Alt I have named Abdullha (maybe not politically correct?).

just dont make a video about it

Sanctìsìmo, The Light of Dawn -HPally in T1, I'm all yellow so it makes sense, and I wear the Crusader's Tabard
Vênôm, The Destroyers End - Rogue, has DS legendary daggers; was Twilight Vanquisher for a long time

those are the only one's I've put any thought/care about as far as titles go. If I could combine two titles for a mega-title, it would be Crusader Sanctìsìmo, The Light of Dawn. I had a guild named (The Scarlet Crusader) way back when he was a bank alt; eventually farmed up the full SM set and wore that around town.
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

Pollux7777

join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN
reply to Redawg81
Jenkins.

Nick D
Premium
Orange, CA
I should run around with that title and a trolling gear set of spirit leather for my warrior to enter dungeons with.

Also I would ride a bronze drake.

dgass

join:2007-09-27
Etobicoke, ON
kudos:1
reply to Redawg81
"the immortal" got it on my Rogue. Love that one, Guildies week after week kept failing the dance.....

But we got it!

Then I took most of Cata off. Coming back for MoP

saillaw
Premium
join:2007-05-08
Dismay
reply to Redawg81
Click for full size
Abdullah and Ahkmed the Camel Hoarders
So I finally got that damn Camel trophy this week. So here is a screenshot of my RAF level granters for my Monk.

I've been really surprised at how much I get whispers on these toons because the names. About 80% of the whispers are "lol" type whispers, but about 20% are harsh "FXXX Arabs" and that sort of thing.

I'm not Arab, or Muslim, but still a little offended by my dudes getting hated upon for no reason.
--
/)_/)
( . . )
C(")(")

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
considering current events... the overall disdain for arabs (and persians) is understandable.

Tirael
BOHICA
Premium
join:2009-03-18
Sacramento, CA
My personal favorites because I got them during current content:

Starcaller
Firelord
Of the Nightfall
The Undying

and one you can't get anymore:

Champion of the Naaru
--
“Reality doesn't bite, rather our perception of reality bites.” - Anthony J. D'Angelo

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA
reply to saillaw
said by saillaw:

I'm not Arab, or Muslim, but still a little offended by my dudes getting hated upon for no reason.

titles earned, and some given are there for adulation; sometimes the ones given are there only to show the givers abhorrence toward the one receiving the title...

said another way, the lol's agree with your racism, the F-bombers dont think you agree with them; in any case both are wrong
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

grekan12

join:2011-01-11
reply to Redawg81
I usually use Bloodsail Admiral