Warez_Zealot

join:2006-04-19
Vancouver

1 edit
reply to DKS

Re: Organic Food.. not as safe?

Click for full size
said by DKS:

And given that there is something called journalist ethics, the suggestion that there is a crossover (Sun Media excepted) is exaggerated.

These "journalistic" idiots were too stupid to PhotoShop their pictures correctly. That report borderlines on outright lying and propaganda.
»www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article···5u00nD4M

I don't believe any media outlets unless their claims can be substantiated by reliable sources. It's usually pretty hard to do given the amount of plagiarism and lazy reporting going on these days.

Whoever was involved editing then posting those pictures should be fired on the spot IMO.
--
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it."-Malcolm X

Mashiki
Balking The Enemy's Plans

join:2002-02-04
Woodstock, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·Rogers Hi-Speed
·Bright House

said by Warez_Zealot:

Whoever was involved editing then posting those pictures should be fired on the spot IMO.

Warez_Zealot, you lived in Japan if I remember right. You should be used to the rabid China propaganda and photo manipulation that regularly got blasted from the mainland. The several times I was there I was surprised, more so at the number of people that fell for it the first few times in Japan. Those were stock taken right from the Chinese press.

Oh they'll most likely be fired. Considering it came from a government sponsored daily press though? You can already guess who's going to come knocking though.