All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
CptNewbish
join:2010-09-13
Richmond, VA

CptNewbish

Darkmoon Faire

How many hrs did you camp for the Rabbit?
40+ only to have it spawn after i logged.
also
»www.motifake.com/faceboo ··· d=103135

DownLow
Nope...I Got Nothing
Premium Member
join:2001-04-25
Long Island

DownLow

Premium Member

camped it on my ally main for about 4 hrs. and it spawned and got the achieve.

Camped it on my horde for a about 16 hours and never saw it.

Caelharrad
join:2012-04-13
Fenton, MO

Caelharrad to CptNewbish

to CptNewbish
said by CptNewbish:

How many hrs did you camp for the Rabbit?

Saw the crowd outside the cave while circling the island (I like to fish up goodies from the Darkmoon crates), looked it up on the forums and said "hmmm". Sat outside the cave for about 5 minutes, then said "screw this" and hearthed.
I have a wife/3 kids/job, and WoW time is limited. I'm not going to spend hours waiting for a spawn that may never occur.
Stix8
join:2010-01-08
Philadelphia, PA

Stix8 to CptNewbish

to CptNewbish
Same here. I refuse to camp for things. Nice addition to the game though. The pet is going for around 60k on my server. I saw it up for 100k a few days ago though.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

said by Stix8:

Same here. I refuse to camp for things. Nice addition to the game though. The pet is going for around 60k on my server. I saw it up for 100k a few days ago though.

I wouldn't say it's "going for around 60k". It's LISTED for that. only retards would pay that.

DownLow
Nope...I Got Nothing
Premium Member
join:2001-04-25
Long Island

DownLow

Premium Member

said by mettachain:

said by Stix8:

I wouldn't say it's "going for around 60k". It's LISTED for that. only retards would pay that.

There are a lot of "retards" willing to pay more - seen them listed for 400k on 2 different high pop severs (not saying they are worth it or if they are actually being purchased for that price)..

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

there's a big difference between "going for" and listed price. I can list a stack of Linen cloth for 999,999g on the AH