spc
uniqs
wolfy339
join:2005-04-30
Edmonds, WA

wolfy339 to shaner

to shaner

Re: [Rant] NFL on Fox and why I will NEVER watch another game

KCPQ broadcasts from Seattle, WA. That is the same station I was watching. I know it's common for the Seattle stations to get as far as Victoria, BC and Vancouver, BC but I didn't know they went into Alberta. Cable or Satellite? Also, which provider?

shaner
Premium Member
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB

shaner

Premium Member

said by wolfy339:

KCPQ broadcasts from Seattle, WA. That is the same station I was watching. I know it's common for the Seattle stations to get as far as Victoria, BC and Vancouver, BC but I didn't know they went into Alberta. Cable or Satellite? Also, which provider?

I have TELUS Optik TV. It was the same feed you were watching. Which means the only difference as far as I can tell is your service provider.
wolfy339
join:2005-04-30
Edmonds, WA

wolfy339

said by shaner:

said by wolfy339:

I have TELUS Optik TV. It was the same feed you were watching. Which means the only difference as far as I can tell is your service provider.

Bloody Comcrap (better known as Comcast). Also, shame on you KCPQ!