uniqs

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix

Re: [Professions] high end weapon enchants

After the patch, I became curious how Disc played out on my priest. I have 4pc T13 Sahdow gear that I reforged for Disc and healed a few HoTs. I have no issues with healing in all that hit gear and my Atonement Smite/Holy fire hits are guaranteed. I have 17% hit still even after reforges lol
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

metta priest get auto hit at 15% now even without hit on the gear, same with druids so you could reforge even more hit to through put or mana regen you wanted to

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to mettachain

Premium Member

to mettachain
I'd reforge a lot of hit out, as 15 is the new 17.

Unless you wanta go after the rabbit, and want tons of extra hit to hit a +8lvl mob. Which IIRC its exponential so you'd need like 50% to hit the rabbit reliability.

BTW it seems (although I can't find the passive for it) that healers get an auto 15% hit.

My lvl69 holy priest with zero hit gear has exactly 15% hit, and I need to learn to heal on it, the last time I tried healing was the diremaul, and got disgusted with the tanks for ganking the group.

And now I have a bunch more healing spells and not yet sure what I should be using, I was going to que for a random Wrath dungeon but opted to wait till I know WTF I was doing for healing.
DarkLogix

DarkLogix to cymraeg

Premium Member

to cymraeg
said by cymraeg:

metta priest get auto hit at 15% now even without hit on the gear, same with druids so you could reforge even more hit to through put or mana regen you wanted to

Besides wasn't there a spirit to hit talent for priests before 5.0.4 so shouldn't even a shadow priest be stacking spirit?
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

negative, shadow still needs spell hit, this auto hit only applies to healing specs

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Ok I never played shadow I've leveled my priest as holy with an unused offspec of disc.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

disc used the glyph for smite and fire hit, thats baked into the spec now

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix
priest Tier has the hit not spirit on it. I have a couple pieces that I could use for both Disc and Shadow but most were only shadow. btw, like how shadow is now. a lot of MS procs and it seems like every MB cast i can then use DP. maybe it's just me but it seems that way

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

I like how mobs can't kill me.

Ok LK in howling fjord did but that was my fault for walking up to him.

Other wise I just case power word shield and if its a tough mob I toss on renew before the shield drops and smite/holt fire/ect till win.

Its been so easy to level a priest, my mage died ALOT, pull to many mobs on the mage and dead, pull to many on the priest and it'll just take longer.

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain

LK in howling fjord?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by mettachain:

LK in howling fjord?

Its in a quest

You use some incense to enter the spirit world then you're supposed to avoid the valks and LK and find the secret vrykul

And when in the spirit world there's Lich King with about 30M health, if you go near him he flattens you to the ground with a 2minute debuff and after about 1:30 he kills you after talking a bit.

you can click the incense buff off and live and just wait out the debuff.

I had forgotten what I was suppose to find so I let LK kill me thinking that might be what I was supposed to find, BTW its not.

You're suppose to find this one house that has a mother and father Vrykul that had a human baby and they're worried about their king finding out, so they send the kid far away (some on wowhead think the kid could be the human orphan in shattrath, but timelines wouldn't fit)

What you've never done that quest chain?