spc
uniqs

Sprinkle Head
join:2001-03-10

1 edit

Sprinkle Head to Bob4

to Bob4

Re: Promotion Extention

You seem a little sour. You should call CV, be nice and maybe they will give you a better deal......
Bob4
Account deleted
join:2012-07-22
New Jersey

Bob4

I was nice. They refused. So I gave the agent 'poor' ratings in the subsequent phone survey.

Sprinkle Head

Sprinkle Head

I'm not tied to an email account. I'll move services if I can save a few bucks.
Bob4
Account deleted
New Jersey

Bob4 to Sprinkle Head

to Sprinkle Head
Can you tell that CV's discriminatory pricing policy gets me really pissed off? What a great company that intentionally pisses-off their own customers.

Sprinkle Head

Sprinkle Head

I don't agree. Sometimes my wife uses coupons at the supermarket and receives the promotional price. Sometime the manufacturer does not offer the coupon in our area and we are unable to receive the promotional price. Then we can look at a comparable product if we wish to pursue that matter.
Bob4
Account deleted
New Jersey

Bob4

You have Fios available. CV will give you a sweetheart deal, while the rest of us get screwed.
majortom1029
join:2006-10-19
Medford, NY

majortom1029

said by Bob4:

You have Fios available. CV will give you a sweetheart deal, while the rest of us get screwed.

You are boarder line trolling. I have only cablevision available to me. no dsl, no satellite, no fios , no nothing Yet cablevision gave me a great deal. Maybe if you were actually nice to the call rep or asked for a manager you would get one.
Bob4
Account deleted
New Jersey

Bob4

said by majortom1029:

said by Bob4:

You are boarder line trolling. I have only cablevision available to me. no dsl, no satellite, no fios , no nothing Yet cablevision gave me a great deal. Maybe if you were actually nice to the call rep or asked for a manager you would get one.

You got an extension? Did you threaten to downgrade or cancel?

The truth is not trolling.