robbin
Mod
join:2000-09-21
Leander, TX

robbin to WHT

Mod

to WHT

Re: What Will $15 an Hour Get Me?

Now seriously, I think it really depends on your area. Tatoos have gotten so popular, not just here but in many areas, that it's really no longer a judge of either personal character or the business. I understand the point you were trying to make but even my mom understands that the old rules no longer apply (no matter how much she wishes they did). In fact, you would be hard pressed to find a recent college grad here in Austin that doesn't have either tatoos or piercings or both.

nunya
LXI 483
MVM
join:2000-12-23
O Fallon, MO
·Charter

nunya

MVM

I wouldn't hire anyone with tats showing. Especially neck tats. As popular as they are (it always makes me sick to see young gals with flawless skin and a big nasty tat), they still turn off a lot of customers. Nobody wants someone who looks like a jailhouse thug creeping around in their house.

Funny, the Mrs. and I were just talking this morning about appearances. She said I need to cut off the biker beard. We also decided that our next business venture will be tattoo removal. It's only going to get more popular as people wise up with age and want to erase those mistakes.