spc
uniqs

puppy
join:2010-01-28
San Diego, CA

puppy to clawfury

to clawfury

Re: [Race to 90] Ugh...decisions.

If you only have a limited amount of time and don't plan to raid (same situation as I am), just play the druid. Multiple roles, and honestly you don't need to cover all the professions nowadays.

Even profession gets 80 stat (well except your mining/engineering) and the crafted stuff is BOE. If you don't raid then you don't even need to min/max all that much.

Just make sure you like the mechanism of each of the druid roles though. I personally don't like the boomkin or feral kitty dps, too complicated.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by puppy:

honestly you don't need to cover all the professions nowadays.

Sure you do there's an achev for getting them all to 600 and you must get that if you have enough max lvl toons.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

There's an achievement for raising ALL professions to 600? nice

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Its an account wide one.

And seems to be a stepped achev, starting with raise 5 primary to max level (600)

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

outstanding! i have everything at max right now. that achievement should be worth an easy 30 achieve points due to the amount of time/money/mats you have to get and produce

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

well in 2 weeks get them to 600 and post results.
clawfury
join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI

clawfury to puppy

to puppy
said by puppy:

If you only have a limited amount of time and don't plan to raid (same situation as I am), just play the druid. Multiple roles, and honestly you don't need to cover all the professions nowadays.

Even profession gets 80 stat (well except your mining/engineering) and the crafted stuff is BOE. If you don't raid then you don't even need to min/max all that much.

Just make sure you like the mechanism of each of the druid roles though. I personally don't like the boomkin or feral kitty dps, too complicated.

Thanks for the responses, guys. I do plan to raid, but just casually. I'm one of those guys that played feral back when it was way more complicated, so I don't mind that I think for sure the druid is staying - but I'm tempted to drop engineering it's such a dud.