Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4 to Beauford

Premium Member

to Beauford

Re: [Extreme Plus] Rogers Corporate Phone Number

Call up Rogers on their regular number, ask for Customer Relations. The first person you talk to, tell them your complaint. It likely won't be dealt with properly, ask to speak to their supervisor. The supervisor most likely won't be able to help you, ask to speak to the "office of the president". You can't go there without doing what I just told you first. My "office of the president" staff member was based in Montreal...

extra_dextra
@videotron.ca

extra_dextra

Anon

said by J E F F4:

Call up Rogers on their regular number, blah blah ... blah blah ... blah blah ... blah blah ... blah blah ...BLAH!

Jeff, why are you telling beauford to do all that? They've already done part of it and got nowhere.

Complaining to CCTS is the only way to ensure that you get any justice out of Rogers. 90% of Rogers' reps are clueless or incompetent, so why would you tell someone, who doesn't have to suffer through all that, to deal with them?
yyzlhr
join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON

yyzlhr to J E F F4

to J E F F4
said by J E F F4:

Call up Rogers on their regular number, ask for Customer Relations. The first person you talk to, tell them your complaint. It likely won't be dealt with properly, ask to speak to their supervisor. The supervisor most likely won't be able to help you, ask to speak to the "office of the president". You can't go there without doing what I just told you first. My "office of the president" staff member was based in Montreal...

You cannot ask to speak to someone in the office of the president. You can only do so by filling out the form online and someone will contact you from there.

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4

Premium Member

said by yyzlhr:

said by J E F F4:

You cannot ask to speak to someone in the office of the president. You can only do so by filling out the form online and someone will contact you from there.

That wasn't my experience.

You cannot just call into the office, but you can talk to them on the phone if you go through their routing practice.

People should know that these people simply have more access to changing you account than others. You'll never be actually speaking to anyone who actually works at the office of the President.