how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Vertigo

@myvzw.com
reply to motorola870

Re: [TWC] Motorola DRV DCX3510-M

I'm in the Los Angeles region and my DCX3400 got the iguide upgrade with caller ID, look back and start over back in June. Look back and start over work but the caller ID only works for about 1 in 5 calls. Its clear they haven't perfected the iGuide implementation. I swapped an old DCX3200 for a DCX3200-M with Navigator and the caller ID works flawlessly on that.

That said, Navigator is a lot buggier than the iGuide and Time Warner has not yet upgraded us to the new guide. In fact, we are still on 5.1.0_6 which is rumored to be the buggiest version yet.

Did San Diego Motorola M boxes get the upgrade yet?

motorola870

join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
said by Vertigo :

I'm in the Los Angeles region and my DCX3400 got the iguide upgrade with caller ID, look back and start over back in June. Look back and start over work but the caller ID only works for about 1 in 5 calls. Its clear they haven't perfected the iGuide implementation. I swapped an old DCX3200 for a DCX3200-M with Navigator and the caller ID works flawlessly on that.

That said, Navigator is a lot buggier than the iGuide and Time Warner has not yet upgraded us to the new guide. In fact, we are still on 5.1.0_6 which is rumored to be the buggiest version yet.

Did San Diego Motorola M boxes get the upgrade yet?

yeah Dallas got the new features on iGuide in July so I am guessing Socal was a test market for the new iGuide version.