mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
reply to cymraeg

Re: [Race to 90] I Really Want to Level a Panda

said by cymraeg:

they get color tv down there in bellevue, you could always take the tin foil hat off your head and use it

why do i have a tin foil hat now? i haven't supported any conspiracy theories/theorists on these forums...yet.
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

saillaw
Premium
join:2007-05-08
Dismay
kudos:2
reply to Arthritis
I started dual boxing last night, my goal is to get enough level grants ready to be able to instant level my monk to 80 next week when MoP starts.

said by Arthritis:

1. Get dual boxing software. I currently still have IS Boxer on my computer and it’s one of the best I’ve used.

I couldn't find any free dual boxing software that looked trustworthy. I'm not sure I want to pay $40-60 to do this.

said by Arsinic:

I did something similar. Instaed of ISBoxer(I deleted it long ago) I jusat used autohot key with a simple script I modified to what I wanted. Worked amazing. I did it once with 2 different classes(mage/hunter) bound things that were instant/ similar class times to the same keys worked like a charm, then leveled 2 dks this way.

This is what I used last night, together with some focus assist macros. I also downloaded the addon called Hydra which is great because it helps both toons accept the same quests, use the same flight points, etc.

I did however have a few times when the autohotkey seemed to just stop working, or not do what I wanted. Restarting autohotkey usually solved the problem.

I was able to get the damage spells working using this macro:

/cast [target=focus, nodead, harm] Smite()

But for some reason I can't seem to make a macro that will get my second toon to also heal the target that my primary toon is healing. Any ideas how to modify that macro for Flash Heal?

--
/)_/)
( . . )
C(")(")

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
Is that Hydra addon from Curse? I recently purchased KeyClone for $20 and started to dual-box. I haven't really setup many macros as I only had about 30 mins to play around with.

right now i have two macros for my lvl 1 shamans. i only have macros for the slave though.

Macro 1:
#showtooltip
/assist Mettachain
/cast Lighting Bolt

Macro 2:
/follow Mettachain
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

saillaw
Premium
Dismay
Yes I downloaded Hydra from Curse.

That first macro might work for the healing macro, thanks!

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
sweet i'm gonna have to get that hydra addon

Arsinic

join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA
reply to saillaw
Yeah AHK sometimes gets jacked up, I find it happens usually when Im tabbing between other games that are idle int he bachground or internet tabs in chrome. Like you said a simple rickt click reload script fixes it everytime.

I didnt use that addon, kinda wish I had looked into it at all, but it was easy enoguh especially since I did the bulk of the leveling in dungeons so 3-5 turnins at the same spot was no problemo.

Rhenai

join:2010-09-07
Elkhorn, NE
reply to DarkLogix
Same in NE - Tuesday's you can watch from 6:00pm straight through to 10:00 pm, different channels.

AND - YouTube. Sheldon's creation of three person chess. Laser Obstacle Chess.
--
“Amor Fati – “Love Your Fate”, which is in fact your life.”

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
reply to Rhenai
WB Rhenai

Rhenai

join:2010-09-07
Elkhorn, NE
reply to Immer
How about a nice game of three level chess?

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YA2iJ4ZcUo

Or candy land if you prefer
--
“Amor Fati – “Love Your Fate”, which is in fact your life.”

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
RPSLS

Not just one, but 2 episodes that make Sheldon the best person on earth.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
One of these days Amy will get her way with him, it'll be epic.

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
i thought him and amy consumated their relationship when howard got married?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
said by cymraeg:

i thought him and Amy consummated their relationship when howard got married?

Naw Sheldon and Amy haven't.
Though once they told penny that Amy was pregnant to test the speed of gossip on different info.

But Amy is engaged to some guy in the middle east.

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
WTf is happening?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
You'll have to watch the show to better understand.

but in short Sheldon has shown that he's disinterested in coidice (yes he used that word and not a more common word for it) and Amy (kind of his girlfriend) has been trying to get him into bed with her.

I think Sheldon's reasoning is along the lines of he's a germophobe and the thought of exchanging bodily fluids disgusts him.

So Amy's tactics have been psychological methods, ie positive reinforcement with various foods he likes.

Its funny.

saillaw
Premium
Dismay
reply to Dissembled
Ok stupid question here: On the Blizzard website, it says:

said by Blizzard :

You will be able to play Mists of Pandaria on 09/25/2012, midnight PDT.

Does that mean late at night on the 24th, or late at night on the 25th?

Midnight means 00:01 in military time, right? So that would be late at night on the day of the 24th?

I should go to bed, I can't believe I'm asking this.

djlar

join:2009-04-23
Of course is late night of the 24th, it will be 3:00AM Eastern BTW

Europe is starting about 8 hours earlier I believe...

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
reply to saillaw
basically sail at 2 am monday night/ tuesday morning or if you want military time 0200 tuesday you rock out
--
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau!
If you say you burned my map, I'll nail your tits to the table!

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
reply to Dissembled
If your toon is on another server you with have to transfer your BoA gear to that server on any toon. Unfortunately WoW hasn't implemented a way to ship your BoA gear across realms yet.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
said by Ginjer:

If your toon is on another server you with have to transfer your BoA gear to that server on any toon. Unfortunately WoW hasn't implemented a way to ship your BoA gear across realms yet.

Correction

They haven't applied a FREE or built in method.
you can pay for an xfer to have one of your toons ship the gear.

JB
Stay Gold
Premium
join:2009-05-14
Way to say exactly what Ginjer said.

Bravo.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
it was only a correction on the last part.

quote:
Unfortunately WoW hasn't implemented a way to ship your BoA gear across realms yet.

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
Damn you "Auto Correct". I figured I would at least try and find a way to put the blame else where. But, looking at it, you are correct if you are one sided and only look at the last sentence! I'll give it to you. You got me on that one.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
Only correcting the last sentence, though it disagrees with he first sentence.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
Back on topic as I ordered the collectors box via amazon if its not in my hands by 8pm on the 24th then just as I did for cata I'll buy the plain electronic version via the blizz store and apply the collectors key later.

BTW any one know if the standard key becomes available after the collectors key is entered or if the standard key is still tied to my account?

saillaw
Premium
Dismay
said by DarkLogix:

Back on topic as I ordered the collectors box via amazon if its not in my hands by 8pm on the 24th then just as I did for cata I'll buy the plain electronic version via the blizz store and apply the collectors key later.

BTW any one know if the standard key becomes available after the collectors key is entered or if the standard key is still tied to my account?

No unfortunately you lose the standard key if you upgrade. I've upgraded several other normal expansions with collector editions and you do not get your key back from your original game to use on another account.

However, why even do that now that there is nothing unique from the collector's edition in game, that you don't get by upgrading your basic MoP license to a Deluxe license? (i.e. You get the Collector's edition mount and companion by buying the Deluxe Digital License, there are no other-in game benefits of the CE that you don't get with the Deluxe edition.)

On the other hand, upgrading to Deluxe is relatively cheap, so selling the CE on ebay probably will not even get you your money back with this expansion. So, I guess go ahead.
--
/)_/)
( . . )
C(")(")

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

1 edit
I'm not talking Deluxe Digital just plain digital so I can get into MoP at midnight.

And with he Collector's edition already per-ordered with the extra out of game and in game stuff I wouldn't buy the Deluxe Digital.

So it'd be $40 to be able to play maybe 14 hours earlier.

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
I think he was asking why you would get a box CE when the digital deluxe has all the in game stuff the CE has and you won't have to worry about shipping a box.

i just assumed you want the art book and CD's the box CE comes with more than most other people here. Plus, some people just like having an actual CD key in hand.

BTW, I pre-ordered the deluxe digital and it still has my panda xpac listed as a CE in my bnet account, so it doesn't differentiate between box or digital on bnet.
--
He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

1 edit
Ya I want the physical extras
and I'll buy the standard Digital edition just to get going faster. (and then when the CE arrives apply its key for the extras)