Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to Arsinic

Premium Member

to Arsinic

Re: New patch Likes/Dislikes

BTW I think the patch made some things harder in ICC, ie blastwave is gone, it had a nice slowing effect.

and FFB and FB had the same cast time without a glyph before the patch so slowing the valks was easier.

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D

Premium Member

said by DarkLogix:

BTW I think the patch made some things harder in ICC

It made doing Putricide a pain in the ass. Damn abomb doesn't eat the slime. Makes it a bit hard to get my Shadowmourne quest done

(lalala)

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by Nick D:

said by DarkLogix:

BTW I think the patch made some things harder in ICC

It made doing Putricide a pain in the ass. Damn abomb doesn't eat the slime. Makes it a bit hard to get my Shadowmourne quest done

(lalala)

Submit a bug report.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

yeah i did 25m heroic putricide the other day. the abom DOES NOT WORK. you can hit slimes and not suck up the goo. we had 20 people in the raid and decided to stack up close to a wall so slimes didn't bounce us ALL over the room and BL at start. we burned that mother down without the abom and like 6 slimes up. good times.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Ya the past several times in ICC people didn't use the abomb at all and just nuked the prof down.

when I joined a openraid ICC25-H back in june prof died so fast the RL forgot to call for hero. and it was still a record time for me, and faster then the week before with hero.
Vinceruos_t
join:2012-05-04

Vinceruos_t

said by DarkLogix:

when I joined a openraid ICC25-H back in june prof died so fast the RL forgot to call for hero. and it was still a record time for me, and faster then the week before with hero.

WTF is hero???

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by Vinceruos_t:

said by DarkLogix:

WTF is hero???

A raid CD that shamans cast, that acts like TimeWarp but it older and less cool.

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain

Dark, you fell for it again. Trolled....

side note: i'm sorry alliance shaman Heroism isn't that cool. horde BLOODLUST is so much more badass. you can get an addon from curse that plays a tauren chieftains song "the power of the horde" everytime someone pops TW or Hero if you want to feel more epic on the alliance side

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by mettachain:

Dark, you fell for it again. Trolled....

side note: i'm sorry alliance shaman Heroism isn't that cool. horde BLOODLUST is so much more badass. you can get an addon from curse that plays a tauren chieftains song "the power of the horde" everytime someone pops TW or Hero if you want to feel more epic on the alliance side

Its called tossing out troll food.
you don't want the trolls to starve do you?

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain

this particular troll has no tusks and therefore is all bark and no bite.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

So you say let the troll starve?
but vol'jin wouldn't be happy.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

I'd rather let trolls starve than have threads derailed. Most of the trolling of late has been analagous to any Saturday Night Live skit... you might be lucky enough to /chuckle in the first minute... but then you spend the next 4 minutes wishing they'd just cut t commercial.

On topic: I really... really despise the fact that a group of pvp degenerates can delay the start of a pve raid. Newsflash -- being forced to pvp to use a summoning stone, or to actually enter a raid zone is not fun for those who want to pve. Seriously... give us a summoning stone at the entrance to the raid. Or, perhaps, this is blizzard's way of encouraging more locks. Goldheart See Profile... I now need you to be a part of every raid. Time to get your second lock geared up! lol.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Ya its annoying.
They need to do one of the following.

put a summon stone right at the entrance (you know where you used to be able to use have group)

give more classes a lock stone ability.

Or put a flight point inside the raid so you could fly i and as far as I know they couldn't knock you off. (this would make the have group replacement more useful)

put a lock NPC in the instance but with a CD on him putting down a stone.

but it does make 310 flying more important.

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain

i think they're really trying to get warlocks back in groups. cata turned a lot of ppl off to them since there was HGWT and their dps wasn't as bursty as other classes.

now they aren't just a niche class and seem to play more interesting and cool new pets.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Ah they want us to SEE the new pets, just like they want us to SEE the content.

Goldheart
join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM

Goldheart to Immer

to Immer
said by Immer:

I'd rather let trolls starve than have threads derailed. Most of the trolling of late has been analagous to any Saturday Night Live skit... you might be lucky enough to /chuckle in the first minute... but then you spend the next 4 minutes wishing they'd just cut t commercial.

On topic: I really... really despise the fact that a group of pvp degenerates can delay the start of a pve raid. Newsflash -- being forced to pvp to use a summoning stone, or to actually enter a raid zone is not fun for those who want to pve. Seriously... give us a summoning stone at the entrance to the raid. Or, perhaps, this is blizzard's way of encouraging more locks. Goldheart See Profile... I now need you to be a part of every raid. Time to get your second lock geared up! lol.

And yet somehow I was not in the last raid...!!

My second (old?) lock would need more gear for raiding but normal DS is so easy now... Normal instance gear might be enough! Haha

Nick D
Premium Member
Orange, CA

Nick D to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
The problem Immer is you're still stuck on a PVP server for historical reasons, which sucks because you're in an onerous contract.

Blizzard has stated several times that by rolling on a PVP server, you have explicitly stated a desire to participate in World PVP. Removing the best option for skilled players to get into skirmishes is probably a less popular opinion than your own.

Goldheart
join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM

Goldheart

said by Nick D:

The problem Immer is you're still stuck on a PVP server for historical reasons, which sucks because you're in an onerous contract.

Blizzard has stated several times that by rolling on a PVP server, you have explicitly stated a desire to participate in World PVP. Removing the best option for skilled players to get into skirmishes is probably a less popular opinion than your own.

On the other hand guild transfer and paying to move 11 toons would cost a fortune.

Bliz should think about a guild transfer that allows guildies to transfer (individual optional choice of course) with it for no or a tiny fee.

Nick D
Premium Member
Orange, CA

Nick D

Premium Member

That's what I meant by "onerous contract"

Cheaper transfers on a very limited basis (like once per expac or something) would be nice.