join:2003-12-20
Ottawa, ON

Quake110 to zacron

Premium Member

to zacron

Re: Teksavvy Installation Nightmare - Letter to CEO

said by zacron:

We need the R0CKY model back. Simple.

I don't think it will do any good. As sbrook said, TekSavvy's hands are tied because Rogers TPIA clients are prioritized below their own. So right now, they can't really push things other than reimburse their clients. If they had their own techs and equipment, that would be a different story.

zacron
Premium Member
join:2008-11-26
Frozen Hoth

zacron

Premium Member

That isn't what I was getting at.

What I'm attempting to communicate is that when R0CKY was the CEO, he seemed to present problems and solutions in a more "customer friendly" manner... He was still a bit of a bush dancer however, he did have the Je ne sais quoi jeoune sais quos (Could a french gent/lady spell that properly for me?).

Rocky was a people person, I don't really get the feeling based on past employees and current employees that Marc is such a people person.

Just stating that a more people person would be good for client communications and what not.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster

Premium Member

said by zacron:

he did have the jeoune sais quos (Could a french gent/lady spell that properly for me?).

Je ne sais quoi.

one liners
@videotron.ca

one liners to zacron

Anon

to zacron
said by zacron:

What I'm attempting to communicate is that when R0CKY was the CEO, he seemed to present problems and solutions in a more "customer friendly" manner...

One word:
perception.

End Result:
Same

zacron
Premium Member
join:2008-11-26
Frozen Hoth

zacron to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
said by ekster:

said by zacron:

he did have the jeoune sais quos (Could a french gent/lady spell that properly for me?).

Je ne sais quoi.

Merci!

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON

TwiztedZero to Quake110

Premium Member

to Quake110
said by Quake110:

said by zacron:

We need the R0CKY model back. Simple.

I don't think it will do any good. As sbrook said, TekSavvy's hands are tied because Rogers TPIA clients are prioritized below their own. So right now, they can't really push things other than reimburse their clients. If they had their own techs and equipment, that would be a different story.

I know this will NEVER happen, ever. But it would be really sweet if TekSavvy bought out all the 3rd party Contractors like Link-On that rogers usually contracts out to do cable installs. Though from what I saw Link-On themselves are fairly big or at least give that impression. That would've given TekSavvy nearly instant overnight "techs & equipment", that could be rolled.