Burlington, WV
ARRIS NVG443B
Ubiquiti NanoStation loco M2

Hank to norwegian

Premium Member

to norwegian

Re: Whistleblower goes to jail collects $104 Million

said by norwegian:

So we are to become lenient and forgive wrongs because it will benefit us personally in the long run? We are obviously thinking the same way, but we should not bend our morals and allow 'bad' to be forgiven over possibly gains for our own selves, singularly or entity.

Does blackmail suddenly become a good thing for example?

I am not sure where you are coming from. Who said anything about forgiving wrongs for personal benefit. I live by my core values and I do not modify them to fit the situation. I will not vote for someone if their core values differ from mine, I do not support anyone who's core values differ. So no where did I mention about ignoring any value system to support blackmail in any form.

norwegian
Premium Member
join:2005-02-15
Outback

norwegian

Premium Member

said by Hank:

said by norwegian:

So we are to become lenient and forgive wrongs because it will benefit us personally in the long run?

I am not sure where you are coming from. Who said anything about forgiving wrongs for personal benefit.

That comment was not specific to you and me, it was about the general public as a whole, should society bend to allow these behaviors on the premise that we get more money back from the whistle blower by rewarding him.
said by Hank:

said by norwegian:

We are obviously thinking the same way

But I do agree that if you commit a crime you should not be able to profit from it

This is where we thinking the same.

Sorry for the confusion, sometimes words over the airwaves do not come come out as expected.