spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Craig007

@rr.com

Clear is a RIPOFF !!!

Clear service was poor and when I canceled I was asked to return the equipment, which I did. Five months later I noticed that they were still withdrawing from my bank account. When I notified them they said they could only return one month even though they admit to having received the equipment from me more then five months prior.... what a RIPOFF these people are. They make the mistake of not canceling when they said they would and then they refuse to refund me even though they have the equipment back and it was impossible for me to use the service even if it did work which it dose not. Do NOT get involved with these people.... They are CROOKS !!!

nunya
Premium,MVM
join:2000-12-23
O Fallon, MO
kudos:12

Be sure you register and write a review where more people will see it.

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170
kudos:2

1 recommendation

reply to Craig007

Took you 5 months to notice? I smell bullshit.

WiFiguru
To infinity... and beyond
Premium
join:2005-06-21
Irvine, CA

1 recommendation

reply to Craig007

Yeah really. If a company was taking money out of my account after I cancelled, I would be on top of it ASAP.

hottboiinnc
ME

join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH

Same here. And the OP needs to define bank account since they only accept debit/credit.

I had Clear and canceled with no problems. Even kept my rquipment as i bought it. It was actually still on for 3months AFTER i cancelled

nrobot80

join:2012-12-05
Union City, GA

I had Clear when I moved from my apt to my house. In my apt I had great speed and no problems as I was a mile from the nearest tower. In the house I would get dial up speed if I got a connection. When I called they said since I had a contract I would have to pay despite the bad service. I filed a complaint with the BBB and the FCC, canceled my service and send the equipment back with no backlash from Clear. Contracts go two ways and Clear wasn't able to live up to their end of the deal.

JimThePCGuy
Formerly known as schja01.
Premium,MVM
join:2000-04-27
Morton Grove, IL

So Clear said as long as you have a connection you need to pay but if you send the equipment back that would be OK too so you returned the equipment and then filed a complaint to the BBB and FCC?
What EXACTLY did you expect Clear to do in your case?
J

billydunwood

join:2008-04-23
united state
kudos:2
reply to hottboiinnc

said by hottboiinnc:

Same here. And the OP needs to define bank account since they only accept debit/credit.

I had Clear and canceled with no problems. Even kept my rquipment as i bought it. It was actually still on for 3months AFTER i cancelled

Debit card comes from bank account. Deposit money into bank account, and use your debit card.
--
No Victim=No Crime