uniqs
share rss forum feed

fiberguy
My views are my own.
Premium
join:2005-05-20
kudos:3
reply to hottboiinnc

Re: If you look deep enough into the DSLR archives...

Congress pass a law to tell states what they can and can't do with in their own borders? HAHAHAHHA That's a good one!

Since you're an expert at, well.. everything, it appears.. please, tell us what the role of the federal government is. Is it to tell the states how to operate their own business?

I am NO fan of muni projects because government can't run many things very well. An EFFECTIVE government provides ADEQUATE (not too much, not too little) over sight and regulation of business in order to lay a good foundation.. good policy allows business to flourish. However, I am STRONGLY against federalism and I do NOT agree with ANYONE that doesn't understand what state's rights are.

We are a nation of laws.. I'm sorry that some people, MANY PEOPLE, do not understand them and try to tread all over them in their own self indulgent anger.

battleop

join:2005-09-28
+1

It's no secret that I hate Muni projects but creating laws outlaw will only make things worse.
--
I do not, have not, and will not work for AT&T/Comcast/Verizon/Charter or similar sized company.