Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok

Re: [game] Mini crazy game - The Circus Freak Edition

I was certain dez would be watching me again. I would be dead to rights if he caught me actually doing the night kill.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Things might have turned out differently if you had hammered Jobbie and shot Dez.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to Prevailer

Premium Member

to Prevailer
The crystal ball would've been to your advantage had you killed someone who had it as you'd be allowed to take it without anyone knowing. Then you could've made some BS like you had it from the start and you had no idea why you appeared targeting yourself in it, or you could've given to someone else who is still alive.

Edit: And thanks to Kristopher for throwing the ball openly on day 1. I originally had it as you can only sneak it on someone in private... but then got the idea to add all the other options afterwards. And adding the extra options made the first few days a lot more talkative and created some interesting times.

Dunga Bee
Put A Little Butter On It
join:2004-07-26
USA

Dunga Bee to ekster

to ekster
Good game! Even if I only got to play for a bit

Question: I was sure Jim was mafia and might target me. By hiding behind him, if they targeted me, would he have killed himself (if he was mafia)?

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
Shakes everyone's hand. Slaps ekster. Smiles.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster to Dunga Bee

Premium Member

to Dunga Bee
said by Dunga Bee:

Question: I was sure Jim was mafia and might target me. By hiding behind him, if they targeted me, would he have killed himself (if he was mafia)?

For a regular hider role, if you hide behind mafia, you die... but I modified it this game and removed that, so yeah. Had you hid behind a mafia who was aiming at you, they would've blown their own brains out.

Dunga Bee
Put A Little Butter On It
join:2004-07-26
USA

Dunga Bee

said by ekster:

said by Dunga Bee:

For a regular hider role, if you hide behind mafia, you die... but I modified it this game and removed that, so yeah. Had you hid behind a mafia who was aiming at you, they would've blown their own brains out.

OK, very good. Just wanted to be sure I played that right (or at least tried to). After submitting the action though, I realized that if had Jim been mafia, it would be unwise to kill me since I was the main person pushing for him. Rookie mistake

Dezbend
MVM
join:2001-04-20

Dezbend to ekster

MVM

to ekster
in your face mafia!

I WIN!

BTW, my first post of the game I did the stupid

---

text

---

thing just for fun... but then with other people having obvious posting restrictions, I felt I had to keep it up the whole game or else it would become a stone about my neck.

Can I say one more time

I WIN! (along with some other folks)

great luck for the town... I understand why all the power roles with a mafia and a serial killer, but in games with so much power, one side can really get screwed.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Have you not won a game since the last time we made a big deal on your win?

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster to Dezbend

Premium Member

to Dezbend
For the power roles, I felt that yours, the crippled investigator, and Krisnatharok's, the crippled doc/blocker would work a lot more in mafia's favour.

Your role, once it's out, would pretty much force all the important town roles to claim (which it did) and KrisN was unable to protect important town roles without blocking them, and if he blocked mafia, he would also protect them from any investigations.

Plus having a regular doc and investigator, plus a crippled one of each would most probably lead to town lynching each other out of distrust. Like poor 47.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Morons!

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Yeah, I definitely felt like it was a fake claim. I never heard of the alien abduction role before, or I would have identified you as the vanilla doc.

That and Arch was sure you were mafia.

I was beginning to think Arch was the last mafia and convinced PM to shoot Jobbie and then he voted to lynch the others so he could ride free to the end with a BSfest.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

I thought Arch was the last mafia too, KrisN. The Protus shoot limping Jobbie move sounded very much like him.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
Your Mom

Prevailer

Premium Member

Shooting jobbie was jobbies own idea. He wanted me to do it at L3, IIRC. I waited to L2 to see if somethign else would grab town attention.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

It was a damn good play.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster

Premium Member

It also made me say WTF for a moment and I had to go look at the player roles just to make sure I'm not mixing something up. Then it hit me, it was a damn good play.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Prevailer

Premium Member

to Prevailer
said by Prevailer:

Shooting jobbie was jobbies own idea. He wanted me to do it at L3, IIRC. I waited to L2 to see if somethign else would grab town attention.

We had our power roles Rook(roleblocker) and tmo MIA for the whole game, we had to go after Rook for inactivity and the idea behind the shooting was to clear Protus and switch the night kills between him and tmo but he never showed up as you can see at the end of the game.

So it was Protus and myself against the whole town, and after I killed the cop and Dunga I was useless as GF.

GG town.
Jobbie

Jobbie to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

Is there a sign-up for another?

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

I just don't have time to run games anymore. I defer to those I've trained in the art.

tmodelt
join:2010-05-06
Hendersonville, NC

tmodelt to ekster

to ekster
whether we sucked it up or not good game and Nice flavor Ekster

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Thanks for hosting it eks it was fun to play.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain to tmodelt

Premium Member

to tmodelt
said by tmodelt:

whether we sucked it up or not good game and Nice flavor Ekster

This is important to note. These were some very creatively used roles, and they worked very well together. The entire game was put together well. Thanks Canadian Bacon!

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster

Premium Member

Paypal is accepted!

I might be able to get a C9/F11 going at the end of the week... but I should do some real work to get all the 'emergencies' out of the way first.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I will work over the weekend on the next Starcraft game and on a League of Legends flavor.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

DEMACIA!!!

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
Your Mom

Prevailer to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
No. Do it now. That's an order.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

NOU

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster

Premium Member

I'll allow you to modkill Protus if you say yes.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I will put some Dethy games for singup for this week while we wait for a big game to start.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008 to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
Congrats Town and Meningitis on the win.
Good game.

Thanks for running the game, Ekster.
It was fun for a day or two and then I got dead and it wasn't as much fun anymore (at least Dez had nothing to do with it ). But still fun to see what happened.