uniqs

FF4m3
@bhn.net

FF4m3 to maincomputer

Anon

to maincomputer

Re: Microsoft to deliver Flash update to Windows 8 shortly

said by maincomputer:

How is this any different than what Google is doing with Chrome?

Chrome automagically pushes Flash updates to its users ASAP insuring that users have the newest version.

Dustyn
Premium Member
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN
·Carry Telecom
·TekSavvy Cable
Asus GT-AX11000
Technicolor TC4400

Dustyn

Premium Member

said by FF4m3 :

said by maincomputer:

Chrome automagically pushes Flash updates to its users ASAP insuring that users have the newest version.

The thing with Chrome is that they do release updates for Flash very fast, if not the same day as Adobes published release date. I swear I've even seen Flash updates for Chrome that have not yet been officially released by Adobe. I can not see Microsoft doing the same here as we are all required to wait until patch Tuesday for security updates. Feel like waiting 30 days for Microsoft to update IE10 Flash after a serious vulnerability has been documented? Even though Adobe has already corrected and issued a fix for said vulnerability in every other supported browser?

FF4m3
@bhn.net

FF4m3

Anon

said by Dustyn:

said by FF4m3 :

said by maincomputer:

The thing with Chrome is that they do release updates for Flash very fast, if not the same day as Adobes published release date.

That's a good thing.
said by Dustyn:

I can not see Microsoft doing the same here as we are all required to wait until patch Tuesday for security updates.

That's not a good thing.