Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
reply to puppy

Re: [MoP] Just upgraded the family to MoP ...

I am going to be 29, and I feel old. Already have some Salt-N-Pepper hair coming in. Maybe that is the result of the military/wife/kids. I know it isn't my fault.

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

im 38 going on 16, so my wife tells me at any rate

pandora
Premium
join:2001-06-01
Outland
kudos:2
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Comcast
·Future Nine Corp..
reply to mettachain

said by mettachain:

5 upgrades to Pandaria = $200

Monthly fee for those 5 accounts = $75

Family vacation to Azeroth = priceless

All accounts are on the 6 month plan. About $13 per account per month, or $65 per month. Not a big difference, but it helps some. On Xbox Microsoft has a 4 family members for $100 on a Live account. That's about $25 per family member per year, vs $30-$40 depending whatever annual Live sale we can find.

$10 a month for 3 or more accounts in a family (same IP, mailing address and credit card) would be sweet imo.
--
"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

pandora
Premium
Outland
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Comcast
·Future Nine Corp..
reply to DarkLogix

said by DarkLogix:

Hay pandora could I Refer-a-friend one of your family, I'd provide the battle chest and wrath keys.

All my family accounts are active, how could refer a friend work?
--
"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3

said by pandora:

said by DarkLogix:

Hay pandora could I Refer-a-friend one of your family, I'd provide the battle chest and wrath keys.

RAF not SOR, you'd activate another wow account under your Bnet so then if you wanted you could have even more toons.

JoelC707
Premium
join:2002-07-09
Lanett, AL
kudos:5
reply to pandora

I agree, same with bulk transfers too. For that many people, the 6 month cards are the way to go. It might not be a LOT of savings per account (about $2) but across 5 accounts that's $10 savings. That's basically getting almost one free account. Not to mention if you paid by CC you usually have tax taking that $14.99 to $16.xx so that's another couple bucks in your favor.

pandora
Premium
Outland
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Comcast
·Future Nine Corp..
reply to DarkLogix

said by DarkLogix:

said by pandora:

said by DarkLogix:

RAF not SOR, you'd activate another wow account under your Bnet so then if you wanted you could have even more toons.

It would cost more money, and we have more then enough toons now.
--

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

k, figured as you are so active you'd be interested in another account, only cost to you would be monthly and if you were to want it upgraded past wrath.

Mr Fel
Jim Gordon Says
Premium
join:2008-03-17
Louisville, KY
reply to cymraeg

Well then, if no one else can come under 22 I'll accept the title lol.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

said by Mr Fel:

Ok, then get off the lawn.

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
reply to Mr Fel

crazy kids with your music

Arthritis

join:2011-10-20
Canada

1 recommendation

reply to pandora

That’s pretty heavy, but if all are playing actively it’s good entertainment value for the bucks.

I’m curious……….did you ever play all accounts at the same time?

Specifically 5 Ele Shammies on the same team in arena in Wrath?

If so….. Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8

said by Arthritis:

If so.... Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

love it.

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

1 edit
reply to Mr Fel

said by Mr Fel:

Back when I was your age, we still had nine planets in the solar system.
--
He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA
reply to Mr Fel

said by Mr Fel:

theres a thread for that
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

Venom1

Augusta, GA
reply to Arthritis

$65~ a game for the PS3 or Xbox360 if purchased at full price/replacement plan/taxes every month.

Mr Fel
Jim Gordon Says
Premium
Louisville, KY
reply to Venom1

I don't remember ever seeing it, do you have a link to it?

pandora
Premium
Outland
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Comcast
·Future Nine Corp..
reply to DarkLogix

said by DarkLogix:

k, figured as you are so active you'd be interested in another account, only cost to you would be monthly and if you were to want it upgraded past wrath.

Funny, I thought my money was mine, not yours. One day you may grow up and understand that concept.
--

pandora
Premium
Outland
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Comcast
·Future Nine Corp..
reply to Arthritis

said by Arthritis:

I’m curious……….did you ever play all accounts at the same time?

Yes, often we play 4 at a time. My wife is relatively new, and only has one 85 toon.
--

Mr Fel
Jim Gordon Says
Premium
Louisville, KY
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·AT&T DSL Service
reply to Venom1

Found the thread »How old are you? which is now three years old. Counting only the active posters left in there it's actually a tie between Gordo74 See Profile and I.
--
Change the scheme, alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

quatra
Premium
join:2003-06-22
Matthews, NC
reply to Immer

Yes 2 accounts can be on the same battle.net acct at the same time but don't do it - it sucks because you can't realid chat with each other! Worse than that - other people will try to talk to you over realid and they're actually talking to your kid - all the while you think they're just ignoring you! I had to get bliz to separate one of my accts that I accidentally linked because I didn't log out of the first acct when i signed up the second for battle.net.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
reply to pandora

said by pandora:

said by DarkLogix:

Funny, I thought my money was mine, not yours. One day you may grow up and understand that concept.

I didn't mean it the way you read it.

More of I thought you might be interested guess not.

No need to get hateful.

Venom1

Augusta, GA
reply to Mr Fel

said by Mr Fel:

Found the thread »How old are you? which is now three years old. Counting only the active posters left in there it's actually a tie between Gordo74 See Profile and I.

i was actually referencing the "which title do you wear" thread, the tangent was you accepting the title "Young'in"
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

said by Venom1:

said by Mr Fel:

i was actually referencing the "which title do you wear" thread, the tangent was you accepting the title "Young'in"

So if he's Young'in who's Old fart?

JoelC707
Premium
Lanett, AL

said by DarkLogix:

said by Venom1:

said by Mr Fel:

So if he's Young'in who's Old fart?

You LOL

RE: »Re: [MoP] Just upgraded the family to MoP ...

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

I think there's older here. and I'm not actually that old.

11*9-4*18

JoelC707
Premium
Lanett, AL

Trying to see who knows order of operations? Looks like you and I are the same age then.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

It'd be funny to see the answers that people that failed at order of operations got.

JoelC707
Premium
Lanett, AL

If they don't know, most work left to right. In which case you are 1,710 years old and I stand by my decision to give you the old fart title LOL. I will say you look good for your age though, that hoodie helps I'm sure

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

Well I'm not 1,710 if I were then, There can only be one (add lightning effect)