Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

quatra
Premium
join:2003-06-22
Matthews, NC
reply to Immer

Re: [MoP] Just upgraded the family to MoP ...

Yes 2 accounts can be on the same battle.net acct at the same time but don't do it - it sucks because you can't realid chat with each other! Worse than that - other people will try to talk to you over realid and they're actually talking to your kid - all the while you think they're just ignoring you! I had to get bliz to separate one of my accts that I accidentally linked because I didn't log out of the first acct when i signed up the second for battle.net.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to pandora

said by pandora:

said by DarkLogix:

k, figured as you are so active you'd be interested in another account, only cost to you would be monthly and if you were to want it upgraded past wrath.

Funny, I thought my money was mine, not yours. One day you may grow up and understand that concept.

I didn't mean it the way you read it.

More of I thought you might be interested guess not.

No need to get hateful.

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA
reply to Mr Fel

said by Mr Fel:

Found the thread »How old are you? which is now three years old. Counting only the active posters left in there it's actually a tie between Gordo74 See Profile and I.

i was actually referencing the "which title do you wear" thread, the tangent was you accepting the title "Young'in"
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

said by Venom1:

said by Mr Fel:

Found the thread »How old are you? which is now three years old. Counting only the active posters left in there it's actually a tie between Gordo74 See Profile and I.

i was actually referencing the "which title do you wear" thread, the tangent was you accepting the title "Young'in"

So if he's Young'in who's Old fart?

JoelC707
Premium
join:2002-07-09
Lanett, AL
kudos:5

said by DarkLogix:

said by Venom1:

said by Mr Fel:

So if he's Young'in who's Old fart?

You LOL

RE: »Re: [MoP] Just upgraded the family to MoP ...

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

I think there's older here. and I'm not actually that old.

11*9-4*18

JoelC707
Premium
Lanett, AL

Trying to see who knows order of operations? Looks like you and I are the same age then.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

It'd be funny to see the answers that people that failed at order of operations got.

JoelC707
Premium
Lanett, AL

If they don't know, most work left to right. In which case you are 1,710 years old and I stand by my decision to give you the old fart title LOL. I will say you look good for your age though, that hoodie helps I'm sure

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

Well I'm not 1,710 if I were then, There can only be one (add lightning effect)

pandora
Premium
join:2001-06-01
Outland
kudos:2
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Comcast
·Future Nine Corp..

1 edit
reply to DarkLogix

said by DarkLogix See Profile
I didn't mean it the way you read it.

More of I thought you might be interested guess not.

No need to get hateful.

:

Than I apologize. No hate was intended by the way. At the moment paying for 5 accounts is a bit annoying as not all 5 players use their accounts equally. My wife has rarely logged on of late, but one of my sons who hardly ever played, is now on all the time.

I am also in the process of doubling the size of my home, part of the doubling is a demolition of about 40% of the current home.

The demolition is stressful, we shall be without A/C and heat for about 3 days while the new heat pumps are installed. So I'm a bit distracted and grouchy. My apology.
--
"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
reply to DarkLogix

confused, i get 990

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

said by cymraeg:

confused, i get 990

Then there can only be one, wheres my sword?

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
Dodge, NE

Ramierez has it

Caelharrad

join:2012-04-13
Fenton, MO

1 recommendation

reply to pandora

I'll be upgrading accounts for me and my wife to MoP this weekend. My wife is currently going through one of her "burned out on WoW" phases... about once every 5-6 months, she'll go through a period of a couple of weeks where she just WILL NOT play. (A short break for her is probably not the worst thing, as it seems to avoid her getting permanently sick of the game.) She really likes starting up/leveling new characters though, so I'm betting a shiny new panda will get her going again.
And, FWIW, I'm 40. My wife is {age redacted under threat of painful torturous death}. My boys are 12, 8, and 6.

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
Dodge, NE

pull yourself together man, are you going to let a threat of painful torturous death stop you from telling her age, just say it then pop camo
--
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau!
If you say you burned my map, I'll nail your tits to the table!

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8

didn't think camo worked once you were in combat. and FD sometimes misses... deterrence doesn't last nearly as long as the woman's enrage (which cannot be tranq'd).

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

said by Immer:

didn't think camo worked once you were in combat. and FD sometimes misses... deterrence doesn't last nearly as long as the woman's enrage (which cannot be tranq'd).

I heard it could be tranq'd sometimes but its expensive.

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
Dodge, NE

yes but you could go broke with the amount of gold for that repair bill

Arthritis

join:2011-10-20
Canada
reply to DarkLogix

You can misdirect it, the aggro will eventually turn back to you....especially if the target notices you misdirected to them and immediately feign's death.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
reply to cymraeg

said by cymraeg:

yes but you could go broke with the amount of gold for that repair bill

Ya it'd cost lots of Gold, diamonds, Rubies, Emeralds, Sapphires, maybe some platinum.