All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
carloliveira
join:2012-08-18
Denville, NJ

carloliveira

XBOX 360 NHL13 lag issues durring online play only....

did a ping, traceroute and line quality test but no signs of a network problem speed test checks out at better than what im paying for 15/5 im getting 20/5 all the time no other devices on at the same time tried that as well opened up all the recommeneded firewall ports for XBOX as well....wanna make sure im not the only one experienceing this issue checked the NHL 13 forums and seems to be happening to PS3 customers as well....anyone else with this problem? any advice or things for me to try? thanks for your time.....
Expand your moderator at work

jimmy
@rr.com

jimmy to carloliveira

Anon

to carloliveira

Re: XBOX 360 NHL13 lag issues durring online play only....

I get terrible lag also, but it seems more of a framerate issue than a connection issue, but the game is terrible for OTP
carloliveira
Denville, NJ

carloliveira

No possibility that its a each server issue ? I can't find a problem on my end network wise the frame rate seems rather far fetched because not everyone is getting the same problem......some people I know have no lag and are Verizon fios customers
xocsucram
join:2008-10-02

xocsucram to carloliveira

to carloliveira
first off, online MP is 2 fold, your connection has no barring on everyone elses.

if they're lagging its going to create lag that you cant compensate for cause you're waiting on packets to be delivered from the other gamers.

as for EA Sports 13 titles in general, they have that stupid cross-play feature which keeps up to date tracking of everything you do, so you can access your account from other devices, so the constant data takes up bandwidth and causes freezing even in offline play.

if you disconnect from the EA servers you wont ever have issues. and think twice about paying EA extra to use their online service when it sucks to begin with.
carloliveira
Denville, NJ

carloliveira

No dice brother when I play online play I have two other teammates on my team that communicate with me durring the entire game and only I'm getting the lag and the other two teammates on my team have no lag.....they have no reason to lie to me if they were lagging.....the other teams we play against will have 2-5 players and when private messaging them some will say no lag others will say some lag durring the same game