Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor to Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

to Alpha Phoenix

Re: Darksiders II

Gratz, AP. Did you finish all the sidequests or were they too tedious?

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

I missed 1 Angel in the Light of the Fallen side quest, and I am currently trying to do the Soul Arbiter's Maze, but died and have to start back from the very beginning. That one will take a long time to do in 1 sitting, and there's no exiting once you start it, otherwise you have to start all over again from the beginning.

I'm also trying to do The Crucible, but I'm currently getting my ass handed to me! »/r0/do ··· _ani.gif Just like the Soul Arbiter's Maze, once you start it, the only way out is either Victory, or Death.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

said by Alpha Phoenix:

I missed 1 Angel in the Light of the Fallen side quest, and I am currently trying to do the Soul Arbiter's Maze, but died and have to start back from the very beginning. That one will take a long time to do in 1 sitting, and there's no exiting once you start it, otherwise you have to start all over again from the beginning.

I'm also trying to do The Crucible, but I'm currently getting my ass handed to me! »/r0/do ··· _ani.gif Just like the Soul Arbiter's Maze, once you start it, the only way out is either Victory, or Death.

Arbitrary difficulty barriers are annoying.

I need to get back into the game before Tuesday, as Borderlands 2 comes out then.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

Just finished the Argul's Tomb DLC last night!

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

said by Alpha Phoenix:

Just finished the Argul's Tomb DLC last night!

How was it? I have been busy with Mark of the Ninja and LoL this week, so I haven't had time to download it.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

It was pretty good, but I wasn't blown away with the Argul's Tomb DLC. It wasn't that it wasn't good or anything like that (because it was), it's just I think I was expecting more. I wanted a LOT more to be added, and for it to be longer. The boss battle was pretty good, but it would've also been really cool if this quest somehow fit into the main story quest and I had to go back to someone and something else happened as a result of me completing the Argul's Tomb quest.

This game is so awesome, that they raised the bar for my expectations, that's why.