Click for full size
Bit Loading-Aggregate
Click for full size
Bit Loading-Line 1
Click for full size
Bit Loading-Line 2
Click for full size
HPNA Detail from Web Page
I'm up in Jackson WI and I've had issues here since Nov. 2011 ongoing, Have had VRAD Changed, INID Changed, Outside line techs walk the whole cable to clean up splices, bridges, etc. Inside guys to check and replace inside wire/coax.

No good at all..Currently working with a AT&T Mgr. here and Sr.level techs - they are all making a huge effort but seem stumped at this point....Thoughts on the attached items from UVRealTime:
vx900t
join:2012-08-09
Mentor, OH

vx900t

I have been having about the same problem here in Ohio. I noticed your bitgraph. Your losing a pair just like I have been.
Mine started 08/13. Constantly dropping one of my pairs in the bonded setup also. Many truck rolls, tried many things but still errors galore and dropping a pair on a regular basis.Let us know if they find the problem.
gkasica
join:2012-05-15
Jackson, WI

gkasica

Well, ANOTHER inside tech...tested everything found nothing indoors. Is going to have a ticket opened for an emergency loop replacement for the drop wire between the house and the pylon out back. Could be 7-14 days to get a bury crew out to replace it...if they wreck our yard there will be h*ll to pay with the wife we just spent a TON on landscaping....
jtownsen
Premium Member
join:2003-08-28
Orlando, FL

jtownsen to gkasica

Premium Member

to gkasica
I had similiar problems.... TV kept getting out of sync..... they did just about everything.... check all inhouse cable.. bridges, etc...change out Interface box..... no luck..... tested cable from house to Uvserse terminal (Neighborhood box) replaced some fixed other parts of it...... no luck.......

Finally, they changed channel cards (new channel) in the neighborhood box...... and have had no problems with TV, internet or phone since then (except for a minor goof when for some reason I had two accounts)
gkasica
Jackson, WI

gkasica

By channel card I'm guessing you mean VRAD card/port....yep done that already.
gkasica

gkasica

Click for full size
Error Table 9-28-12
OK...new drop installed between House and Pylon about 100' away in back yard area on 9/21 and a new INID on 9/22...service is still awful...TV drops out multiple times per hour and Internet is virtually useless for file transfers etc. as it won't maintain a connect for any predictable amount of time. Had to ask the neighbor (also has Uverse 1 house away) to use his wireless to upgrade my wife's AT&T Iphone 4S to iOS 6 because we coluldn't keep a download working.

Last night into this morning we got a burst of errors about 432am Local time and looks like the link just dropped and recovered. See attached. First time I've seen this.

Techs are totally stumped as is the Mgr and Area Mgr. This is in hands of long term comtinuing issues group but honestly I don't expect much at this point. Today so far since 8am I've seen 6-10 drops and its 1030am.

No way I'm paying $300 a month for this until it works. I've paif every month since 11/11 and got one $300 credit. Someone owes me some serious $$$. If this isn't working I'm seriously in danfger of losing my job as I work from home and require Internet as I'm an IT Professional.

ANYONE with thoughts/idea? We've replaced every part of this more than once - I don't know what left to do.

chachster
Premium Member
join:2002-08-07
Westerville, OH

chachster

Premium Member

Do you have a choice for another provider for internet? Since you state you are in danger of losing your job, I would suggest finding an alternate provider. It may just be that its not going to work unless there is a major effort from ATT's side to make it happen. I'd concentrate on staying employed and finding a way to maintain your connection to the internet as you require that.

If you are able to get a different ISP (DSL,Cable, 3G/LTE/etc) and use that while ATT is attempting repair that would keep you employed and being able to work with ATT.

Hopefully they find a resolution for you and find one soon regardless.
gkasica
Jackson, WI

gkasica

Well, its about where it was before with occasional drops and really poor performance at times 7MB or so down on an 18MB profile. TV still dropping also here after they were out the last 3 days to change pairs, new STB and new Wireless Modem box and new Power Supply.

From what the local and area mgrs are telling me they are in contact with the Uverse Lab techs and looking that way...latest thoughts seem to be some kind of software issue or compatibility issue between my INID and the VRAD Cards..I'm on an old K card I believe and they want t6o try moving to a new one but need to figure out the details so I don't lose my 16 Static IPs which would lead to a massive amount of work here and at the other end of my work connection as they rely on specidic static IPs for security reasons etc.

More as I know it.

As to alternatives all I've got is Charter Cable up here and have started talking with them as to what they can offer, but the cost is almost 50% higher and they have an awful rep for relaibility and customer support up here. Days long outages are not unheard of and they don't offer any kind of service level agreements or such even for Business Class service delivered over coax you need their fiber solution for that and its not available here that I can find out.
gkasica

gkasica

Actually found the problem Sunday on my own. The INID setup did not have the MTU set to 1500 but blank which SHOULD default it to 1500 per the docs but looking on line there are 100's of posts of this issue and an apparent bug in the code that shoves a RANDOM value in and does not fill in the box. I put in 1500 and saved it at 130pm CDT Sunday and not a drop since.