All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

LukeP
@mchsi.com

LukeP

Anon

What's the reason for a +12.5% increase?

I received my bill in the mail and it shows "effective on your next statement, the rate for Online Max will increase $5 next month".
They don't give you any reason for that. Any idea why?

I would not complain if I was getting a speed close to 20Mbps (what I pay for), or even half!!! what I get is pretty much between 5 an 8.

IowaMan
Premium Member
join:2008-08-21
Grinnell, IA

IowaMan

Premium Member

What? Can you scan or screenshot that portition of your bill?
There was a $4 month increase last month for Online and I presume the others as well
Expand your moderator at work

LukeP
@mchsi.com

LukeP to IowaMan

Anon

to IowaMan

Re: What's the reason for a +12.5% increase?

Click for full size
Will it be $6 next month, then $7...?
jk0
join:2008-09-04
Hazel Green, WI

jk0

What the hell? I am paying close to $90 for Max. ~$20 of that is for basic cable, but when I tried to cancel that, they said the cost of Max would be even more than I'm paying now for both. It's actually cheaper to have both cable TV and Max than just Max. Tell me how that makes any sense.

LukeP
@mchsi.com

LukeP

Anon

Click for full size
I'm a new customer since July. That's why I have the $39.90.
I'm trying to figure out if there's a contract attached to it, like 2 years. Mediacom has not responded so far.
This morning, I found that even better deal that would give me 50 Mbps/5 Mbps instead of 20 for $0.05 extra. I got the page attached by selecting "existing customer". I called customer service. They tell me that's only for new customers. Really?
I used to be with a national internet provider before and used to face the same issues - pricing, speed, quality of service.

IowaMan
Premium Member
join:2008-08-21
Grinnell, IA

IowaMan

Premium Member

Send your info (You MUST register an account here to MediacomChad See Profile and he can help you

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad to LukeP

Premium Member

to LukeP
As IowaMan stated, send me an IM with your account or phone number and I will be happy to look into this for you.
unhap7
join:2008-11-15

unhap7 to jk0

to jk0
said by jk0:

What the hell? I am paying close to $90 for Max. ~$20 of that is for basic cable, but when I tried to cancel that, they said the cost of Max would be even more than I'm paying now for both. It's actually cheaper to have both cable TV and Max than just Max. Tell me how that makes any sense.

they charge $15 ontop of your bill for internet only accounts....i dont know why they do this but they do

the best thing to do is cancel your television, get internet only, and get phone service for $5 a month. knocks $10 off your bill.
FunkyBoss
join:2001-12-05
Sugar Grove, IL

FunkyBoss

said by unhap7:

they charge $15 ontop of your bill for internet only accounts....i dont know why they do this but they do

the best thing to do is cancel your television, get internet only, and get phone service for $5 a month. knocks $10 off your bill.

That's what I did recently. Works out well.