andrewc2

join:2011-06-05
Matamoras, PA
Reviews:
·Optimum Online

1 edit
reply to andrewc2

Re: [iO] In-House coax upgrade?

Okay so if I was having problems with signal they will replace the runs for free. I thought no matter what if they ran new tv runs replacing old or not they charged. So as long as there's a problem on the run the tech will replace it?

Also I'll take a look at the filters tonight, I was told I'd need to take them off before being able to use cable boxes on those lines.

frdrizzt

join:2008-05-03
Ronkonkoma, NY
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Optimum Online

If a rep sets up an internal wire appointment with no trouble, it gets put in as a chargeable appointment, where the $34.95 charge is guaranteed. If you have an appointment for 2 boxes not working, there is the chance of the same $34.95 charge, but it would be up to the tech doing the work. Basically, it's the only way to guarantee the chance at no charge, but no one can promise that it's free.

andrewc2

Matamoras, PA

Thanks for the info, never fully understood how everything worked when it came to the TV side of Optimum only the Internet.

andrewc2

Matamoras, PA

Went down to the Optimum Store today and was able to get 3x 25ft coax and 5x 6ft and 3port/2port splitter for free, and was able to upgrade all my lines today!

nocharge

@optonline.net

Cablevision does not charge for troublecalls.