uniqs
sillyshydq
join:2012-05-15

sillyshydq

NFS Redzone email

I got this message about NFL Redzone

NFL RedZone - Channel update

Dear Valued Verizon Customer,

The NFL season is in full swing and as a FiOS TV Ultimate subscriber you can view NFL RedZone at no additional charge.

If you have not already done so, activate NFL RedZone now by tuning to channels (335 or 835) on your Set Top Box so you can be sure to enjoy all the action on Sunday! Once you tune to channels (335 or 835) just select the “OK” button and follow the prompts. That’s it!

When you see the NFL Logo followed by “EVERY TOUCHDOWN FROM EVERY GAME” then your activation was successful! No further action is required.

Thank you for being a FiOS TV Ultimate subscriber.

Sincerely,

Your Verizon Team

When I click the OK button 335 or 835 I am prompt to purchase subscription why did I get this then "FiOS TV Ultimate subscriber you can view NFL RedZone at no additional charge."

somebodeez
MVM
join:2001-09-24
here

somebodeez

MVM

I received the same email but haven't tried it yet. If I did and saw that, I would be asking the same question.
tnsprin
join:2003-07-23
Bradenton, FL

tnsprin to sillyshydq

to sillyshydq
Most of us received it back a few weeks for the first games of the NFL. Yes it works if you have a Verizon STB. ITs been somewhat screwed up for those with only digital adapters or non-verizon boxes.
ronsc1985
join:2004-07-07
Manassas, VA

ronsc1985 to sillyshydq

to sillyshydq
If you are an Ultimate subscriber it works as advertized.

It's marketing. If you are not an Ultimate subscriber it may either
:
a. cause you to be one or

b. subscribe to NFL Redzone.

It's that simple.

aaronwt
Premium Member
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA
Asus RT-AX89

aaronwt

Premium Member

said by ronsc1985:

If you are an Ultimate subscriber it works as advertized.

It's marketing. If you are not an Ultimate subscriber it may either
:
a. cause you to be one or

b. subscribe to NFL Redzone.

It's that simple.

The problem is for the people like me with UltimateHD who do not use FIOS STBs.
nlk10010
join:2007-06-27
Great Neck, NY

3 edits

nlk10010

No, actually, I'm an Ultimate subscriber with only Verizon STBs and I STILL can't get it.

Verizon has a nice racket: if you call when there are no games (i.e. not on a Sunday) you can get through right away but they tell you you won't see anything until Sunday. Then when Sunday comes and you don't you call back and there's a three hour wait on hold.