uniqs

Robert
Premium Member
join:2001-08-25
Miami, FL

Robert to dellsweig

Premium Member

to dellsweig

Re: [iPhone] I got mine - did you get yours?

I ordered through AT&T. Although the order screen was confusing (it took off some my features, such as texting plan, etc), but I did get my order in after adding back those features.

Now I need to order a case & screen protector -- will probably order the case online and then go to the Apple store to get the screen protector so they can install it for me.

The screen protector that I have on my 3GS was installed when I bought the iPhone 3GS on release day!
Robert

Robert

Premium Member

Just got my e-mail from AT&T. "Your iPhone has been reserved and should arrive as soon as Sept 21, 2012." I hope that means I'll get it on Friday!

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium Member
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170

skeechan

Premium Member

I got confirmation emails but nothing saying "reserved"...just that my new order has been processed or a date.

said by The Death Star :
Congratulations! With AT&T, you get the nations’ fastest mobile broadband network* and the best coverage worldwide - more phones that work in more countries**.

We have processed your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment.

Robert
Premium Member
Miami, FL

Robert

Premium Member

I ordered mine through the Premiere website since I'm a Premiere customer:
quote:
Thank you for your purchase from the Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Your iPhone has been reserved and should arrive as soon as Sept 21, 2012.

Your order may be subject to AT&T eligibility and credit requirements. If we have any questions about your eligibility or your order, we will contact you via email.

Thank you,

The Premier Team

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium Member
AA169|170

skeechan

Premium Member

Ah, I'm a sweep under the floor and stand on their neck customer.

mjf
MVM,
join:2000-08-05
New Orleans, LA

mjf

MVM,

My order shows a delivery date of October 5. All the bugs should be resolved by then.

GuruGuy
Premium Member
join:2002-12-16
Atlanta, GA

GuruGuy to Robert

Premium Member

to Robert
said by Robert:

I ordered mine through the Premiere website since I'm a Premiere customer:

quote:
Thank you for your purchase from the Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Your iPhone has been reserved and should arrive as soon as Sept 21, 2012.

Your order may be subject to AT&T eligibility and credit requirements. If we have any questions about your eligibility or your order, we will contact you via email.

Thank you,

The Premier Team

My premier order states the exact same thing

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium Member
AA169|170

skeechan to mjf

Premium Member

to mjf
Wow they're already pushing out 3 weeks on the first day.

Robert
Premium Member
Miami, FL

Robert

Premium Member

said by skeechan:

Wow they're already pushing out 3 weeks on the first day.

Yea -- a friend of mine has Oct 5 and he ordered at like 6AM yesterday morning.
Robert

Robert

Premium Member

Might be too early (won't know until tomorrow), but it looks like AT&T screwed me out of a preorder. I had to order through the premier website, but their database didn't sync with AT&T's main database until 9/16 -- so it looks like my order was entered on 9/16.

A chat with a AT&T rep confirmed I'm on backorder with a estimated delivery date of 10/4 - 10/16.

Hopefully she's wrong, but again, won't know until end of week.

Duramax08
To The Moon
Premium Member
join:2008-08-03
San Antonio, TX

Duramax08

Premium Member

»www.macrumors.com/2012/0 ··· el-case/

BellBoy
Steven Paul Jobs 1955-2011
Premium Member
join:2001-02-20
Los Angeles, CA

BellBoy to Robert

Premium Member

to Robert
said by Robert:

Might be too early (won't know until tomorrow), but it looks like AT&T screwed me out of a preorder. I had to order through the premier website, but their database didn't sync with AT&T's main database until 9/16 -- so it looks like my order was entered on 9/16.

A chat with a AT&T rep confirmed I'm on backorder with a estimated delivery date of 10/4 - 10/16.

Not sure what treats you better...AT&T 'Premier' service or a kick in the balls. I'm thinking the ball shot.

Robert
Premium Member
Miami, FL

Robert

Premium Member

said by BellBoy:

said by Robert:

Not sure what treats you better...AT&T 'Premier' service or a kick in the balls. I'm thinking the ball shot.

I think you're right -- at least with a ball shot it only lasts a few minutes.

If I don't get the phone by next week, I plan on calling AT&T and asking they refund me my $36 activation fee.
Robert

Robert to Duramax08

Premium Member

to Duramax08
Is it me or is the back of the phone missing the FCC stuff?