spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

battleop

join:2005-09-28

Not a deal breaker...

Today I can talk and surf at the same time and I don't think I can ever think of a time where I had to do both. Besides if I am going to talk and surf at the same time I'll just use my MiFi.

I've not made up my mind yet but I am thinking about the iphone5 because I do get tired of the random reboots and horrid battery life. I like to tinker with stuff but there are some times where I just want for something to work and not have to constantly tweak it.
--
I do not, have not, and will not work for AT&T/Comcast/Verizon/Charter or similar sized company.

MovieLover76

join:2009-09-11
kudos:1

I understand that many people don't talk and surf at the same time, but for those of us who do a mifi isn't much of a solution because most of the time that I end up surfing and talking at the same time is when someone calls me and I'm doing something on my phone, I have a bluetooth handset that I use at home and surf at the same time. It was something I didn't think about much when I was on AT&T for the iphone 3GS, but when I went to Verizon I realized that for me it was a big deal.

I'm an die hard Android fan, but unfortunately the quality of Android phones vary, you have to do your homework. I went to an AT&T mvno because verizon's prices are insane and I carry a gsm galaxy nexus now and it's every bit as reliable and gets excellent battery life, over 24 hours of pretty heavy usage.

delusion ftl

@comcast.net
reply to battleop

Battery life on the iphone is not all roses and clean water as you may have been led to believe. Most consumers will tell you that Apple went backwards from the 4 to the 4s, and it sounds like the 5 will take it back to where the 4 was, which is good, but not great.

Which device do you have currently? Some devices are more rough than others.