spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Robbed
@bellaliant.net

Robbed

Anon

[Rant] Simonize Power 2000 Sucks

Bought my Powerwisher through Canadian Tire in Early Spring. Upgraded on good faith from a 1800 series , which also let go at the thing cast metal seams. The 2000 series gave me three jobs, stone walk, cottage siding clean and garbage greem bin. During the Green bin clean the pressure stopped and it started to leak from its interior components. I have use it only a short time, was always warm stored and am the only user. I thought one malfunctioned maschine was bad but two in less than 1.5 years is too much. The product seems not to have good quality parts to support infrequent residential use. I did not have it on a cord, water pressure was good, and the motor has a shut off when not being sprayed, as opposed to the 1800 model i had first (that split on the cast seams), Warranties only apply if u lice close by repair. Cost a fortune to ship to repair and they tell me the repair would cost more than the purchase of another one. Well I saved my money to make these purchases come true and now i have nothing and cannot afford, nor would i want to purchase another of this brand. Readers do not wast your hard earned money on a product that was not meant to do the job it is supposed to do but does not have the quality parts to allow it to do so,

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

Canadian Tire should deal with it, if it's truely fallen apart after 3 months, contact the manufacturer and ask them to replace it, you obviously have a defective one.

If they tell you to sod off, contact Ellen Roseman at the Star, she always gets good results.
Laidback
join:2001-09-30
Cochrane, ON

Laidback to Robbed

to Robbed
said by Robbed :

Bought my Powerwisher through Canadian Tire in Early Spring. Upgraded on good faith from a 1800 series , which also let go at the thing cast metal seams. The 2000 series gave me three jobs, stone walk, cottage siding clean and garbage greem bin. During the Green bin clean the pressure stopped and it started to leak from its interior components. I have use it only a short time, was always warm stored and am the only user. I thought one malfunctioned maschine was bad but two in less than 1.5 years is too much. The product seems not to have good quality parts to support infrequent residential use. I did not have it on a cord, water pressure was good, and the motor has a shut off when not being sprayed, as opposed to the 1800 model i had first (that split on the cast seams), Warranties only apply if u lice close by repair. Cost a fortune to ship to repair and they tell me the repair would cost more than the purchase of another one. Well I saved my money to make these purchases come true and now i have nothing and cannot afford, nor would i want to purchase another of this brand. Readers do not wast your hard earned money on a product that was not meant to do the job it is supposed to do but does not have the quality parts to allow it to do so,

We bought 1 of these 2 years ago and used 1 once. We took it back for full credit and the manager told us they were being returned to their supplier due to complaints. I'm surprised they still have them in the store.

Thane_Bitter
Inquire within
Premium Member
join:2005-01-20

Thane_Bitter to Robbed

Premium Member

to Robbed
If you still have the receipt return it, if you don't but did buy it using their idea of a credit card you probably can return it. However if you don't have a receipt the best you can do is deal with the manufacture warranty process.

There is a lot more to Canadian Tire than tires, the also have an ever increasing amount of junk.

Juggernaut
Irreverent or irrelevant?
Premium Member
join:2006-09-05
Kelowna, BC

Juggernaut

Premium Member

Yea, there's a reason they can sell shit for 70% off. It's cheap crap.

Chinese Tire, a great Canadian tradition.