uniqs
share rss forum feed

zbestwun2001

join:2005-12-08
Van Nuys, CA

1 recommendation

Yes, I haven't changed yet from Teleblend

Hello Teleblend Soldiers..

Soon we will have our annual Thanksgiving Picnic.

Please make your reservation soon, we only have 1 ticket left.

The other two people left on Teleblend snatched up their tickets already!!

Mango
What router are you using?

join:2008-12-25
www.toao.net
kudos:11

lol!

jesse

@myvzw.com
reply to zbestwun2001

Funny. I have been a customer for over 3 years with absolutely no problems whatsoever. The service works, its cheap, and I never worry about surprises or changing prices. Using their referral program I have gotten folks at work, family and my church to join and they all have said great things.

KoolMoe
Aw Man
Premium
join:2001-02-14
Annapolis, MD

It worked well for me the couple years I had it after the SunRocket Conversion, but I dropped it as I just didn't use it enough to justify the cost. Good luck to all remaining users
--
Don't Lie - Be Kind - Realize your Potential

zbestwun2001

Van Nuys, CA
reply to zbestwun2001

I've really had no problems that a Xanax couldn't fix!!

tony119

@comcast.net
reply to zbestwun2001

Teleblend first day today and my experience so far has been good. haha lol. I have no fear and if there are only three of us now we should get a lot of attention. You can't be the price. When was the last time they increased their monthly charge to you for your service? That would be something of interest to me.

voiplover
Premium
join:2004-05-28
Portsmouth, NH

quote:
When was the last time they increased their monthly charge to you for your service? That would be something of interest to me.
ROFL
Just keep an eye on your CC statements. TB as other members have posted will over bill you at their schedule. They have one of the worst records for double dipping and un known erroneous charges.

Storm97
Premium
join:2003-04-14
Evanston, WY
Reviews:
·All West Communi..
·Windjammer Cable
reply to zbestwun2001

I must be the long lost 5th member!

I have had them since well before the Sunrocket buyout / conversion (still using my Sunrocket Gizmo) and I have only had two issues...

A) they tend to take their payment pretty much whenever they feel like it... I have watched the dates and they change every month. For 7 months running, they were taking it one day earlier than the previous month; now it just seems purely random.

B) Last week, I lost all service for 5 days and it took 2 tickets and level 3 tech support to push new software to my Gizmo to get it fixed.

Other than that, for what I use the home phone for, I am more than happy with the pricing and the service.
--
Words of advice for today... "Be Happy, Drink Coffee, Drive Safe!"

zbestwun2001

Van Nuys, CA
reply to zbestwun2001

I say STORM THE FORT...