dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
djlar
join:2009-04-23

djlar to Suniojii

to Suniojii

Re: [Race to 90] DSLR Guild (Mal'ganus) hits level 10!

Top of my head quick cheat sheet.. (have achieve tracker mod on if you can)

Morchok:

mark 5 spots around him, have designated players run to a certain spot, say 5 to the markers and 5 in between markers, with current nerf you only have to do this once probably..

Zon'ozz:

I think the easiest one, bounce the ball endlessly until the 11th hit the boss by it's own, LFR style

Yor'Sahj:
Just get all the combos, have tracking achieve on, see what's missing, the combo of oozes the raid already have, since recently they changed the requirement to 2 ooze combos, I think the bit harder one is red and green, where you have to spread out but not too far from the boss.

Hagara:

Assign spots for the last chain lightning, the key is the last player chaining while the rest of the 9 are chained, he/she should be close by and just step in to chain everyone to the totem. you get achieve as soon as it's done.

Ultraxion:
Do it heroic style, 2 people soaking for each hour of twilight, with current nerf you shouldn't take more than 3 HoT's to down him.

Gunship:
The key here is not letting any barrages hit the ship, split on groups of 2, grab a square and relentlessly absorb them. another tip is to down those drakes quickly, since they are the ones that throw stuff on the ship..

Spine:
This should be easy, you can do left and then right on the first roll, kill the first flap, then Left, another flap and then Right.. game over.

Madness:
Like it says, start the fight in a different platform, it should take 3 weeks of lockouts (since you'll have green by now)

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

wait... you mean it has that auto-abort at 11 stacks on normal? you sure? 'cause that would be awesome for our all pally run. I was afraid it would keep gaining stacks indefinitely.