how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

cabletecht

join:2012-06-08
reply to mbernste

Re: [iO] NFL Free Preview Coming On September 16

dont have an ipad or laptop by any chance? if so you can get the optimum app and watch it there for the time being.

mech1164
I'll Be Back

join:2001-11-19
Lodi, NJ
2nd update.

CV did a solid for me. I called and they did an offsetting credit for nfl network. Have to say was a lil shocked that they did it so fast. Must really be taking heat for this squabble with PIX.

Jmartz

join:2000-07-20
Tenafly, NJ
Cablevision can send updates to the cable cards that will make the channels work.

In the past I have had my card "expire" and they just authorize it again. It does not happen right away though, for some reason the Cable Cards can take nearly 10 minutes to get their authorization... its a weird system.

dm145

join:2009-12-12
Clifton, NJ
reply to mbernste
NFL net on ch 11 pix has subtle audio drop outs while ch 150 does not. This has been happening since the preview started.

oolcableusr

join:2010-02-17
Centereach, NY
said by dm145:

NFL net on ch 11 pix has subtle audio drop outs while ch 150 does not. This has been happening since the preview started.

Noticed the occasional dropouts on Ch11 during the Giants game Thursday night. At one point it was actually synchronized with the seconds timer of the game clock- a dropout every second.

RemyM

join:2005-02-14
Stamford, CT
kudos:1
reply to mbernste
The NFL Network free preview is over, it has been replaced by a free preview of OWN.

EliteData
EliteData
Premium
join:2003-07-06
Long Island,
kudos:7
said by RemyM:

The NFL Network free preview is over, it has been replaced by a free preview of OWN.

good thing that stupid channel was not put in place of channel 11.
--
Suffolk County NY Police Feed - »www.scpdny.com
PS3 Gaming Feed - »www.livestream.com/elitedata

mbernste
Boosted
Premium,MVM
join:2001-06-30
Piscataway, NJ
I wish they'd put something instead of the blue notice on 114.

mbernste
Boosted
Premium,MVM
join:2001-06-30
Piscataway, NJ
reply to mbernste
Click for full size
Someone must've forgotten to tell the Optimum.net web team that the NFL free preview is over.

RemyM

join:2005-02-14
Stamford, CT
kudos:1
Yeah, the OWN notice is on the generic screen, but once I sign in I get the NFL notice too.