MVM
join:2003-01-26
Westland, MI

1 edit

usa2k to AlexE4

MVM

to AlexE4

Re: Annoyed and happy within one phone call

I still did not see the extra charges drop off, but I wanted to get my bill paid.

Calling got me a pleasant person who confirmed the reversal of the $40 extra, so annoyed turned to OK. Bill paid.

Then I asked about dropping my speed from 30Mbps to 15Mbps, and was happy to hear the montly bill will drop by $20. I was even more pleased when she said she could add a 12 month promotional that will drop the price another $10!

So before taxes $148 became $118.
$148 with taxes was not much higher ($155.39)
So now I'm still faster Internet than my last negotiation with Comcast(3Mbps). I have a whole house DVR system with 3 converters versus 2 DVRs with Comcast, and more channel coverage.

We have 60 series programs in our queue. (Some have ended for a bit but I am loving the WOW way )
Its great to have 10 episodes or so of Bubble Guppies, and Mickey Mouse Club, and others for the grand babies to enjoy any time too!

The WD - My Book AV 1TB USB 2.0 and eSATA DVR Expander should be here Monday to triple my storage area. I feels great to be in the modern WideOpenWest service area!

I updated my review too
usa2k

usa2k

MVM

Got my DVR Expander - 1TB and went from 68%full to 21% full and was a snap to connect it up.

Interesting how BestBuy was the same as Amazon, and cheaper than NewEgg and J&R or Buy.com - I usually expect BestBuy to be expensive!