spc
Search similar:

uniqs
vigilg
join:2006-09-07
Desert Hot Springs, CA

vigilg

[General] Desert Hot Springs, CA / Palm Springs, CA 4G LTE

I was looking at my phone this afternoon at around 3PM and I see that my signal is LTE, I fire up speedtest app and Im getting 4 to 6 mbps download and 2.5 mbps upload. I test again at 11:45 PM and same results. This is great Verizon Wireless bringing LTE to the Palm Springs, CA area.
Weaselboy
Premium Member
join:2003-08-02

Weaselboy

Premium Member

Found your post while searching for Verizon LTE updates in the PS area.

I just ordered a Verizon iPhone 5, so seeing LTE live is good news.

Is it still showing up for you? Have you been able to see LTE further east in the Valley?

Thanks for the info!

sholling
Premium Member
join:2002-02-13
Hemet, CA

sholling to vigilg

Premium Member

to vigilg
I hope they turn it on out here soon. Supposedly the towers were upgraded months ago.
Weaselboy
Premium Member

Weaselboy

Premium Member

I popped into the local Verizon store yesterday and they told me it is on now in Cabazon (probably the signal vigilg grabbed) and will be out in the rest of the Coachella Valley by the end of the year.
vigilg
join:2006-09-07
Desert Hot Springs, CA

vigilg

The service goes on and off since I last reported it. Maybe they are testing it or Im getting sporadic connection from Cabazon. I have been getting speed of up to 20mbps on downloads and up to 10mbps uploads. Today It has been on and off thru out the day. Hopefully it means LTE is coming to the Palm Springs / Desert Hot Springs area.

spidey
@verizon.net

spidey

Anon

I stay out in coachella and i been getting the 4g lte over here. on and off.so my guess is that its coming this way now.

LTE ON HOLD
@verizon.net

LTE ON HOLD to vigilg

Anon

to vigilg
Hey just wanted to comment that LTE was good up until mid morning today...haven't had it back since .... I'm from the east valley btw
Weaselboy
Premium Member

Weaselboy to vigilg

Premium Member

to vigilg
This was mid-Valley last night. It is still on LTE this morning.

chris2602
@aguacaliente.net

chris2602

Anon

I have had strong singal yesterday and today in both palm springs and palm desert

nyctenor
@rr.com

nyctenor

Anon

i started getting LTE in North Palm Springs last night, and it's been 'on' every since!
Hooray!

Md
@myvzw.com

Md

Anon

Click for full size
4G LTE is here La Quinta

sholling
Premium Member
join:2002-02-13
Hemet, CA

sholling to vigilg

Premium Member

to vigilg
I checked yesterday and got 4G in Hemet.