spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

notadavefan

@execulink.com
reply to TheZandrew

Re: Speedtouch.ca not so honorable as it turns out...

I will post with my "real identity" later, but I am not a fan of Dave from speedtouch.ca

I have in the past recommended his company and have bought from him myself a number of times, but now will never do so again, even if it means paying more later.

I'm giving him a few more days to sort himself out before I have to take action.

I will post again sometime next week with more details, I just want my situation to be corrected with as little fuss as possible.

TheZandrew

join:2011-01-04

said by notadavefan :

I will post with my "real identity" later, but I am not a fan of Dave from speedtouch.ca

I have in the past recommended his company and have bought from him myself a number of times, but now will never do so again, even if it means paying more later.

I'm giving him a few more days to sort himself out before I have to take action.

I will post again sometime next week with more details, I just want my situation to be corrected with as little fuss as possible.

Well thats the thing, you'll never actually pay more in the long run if you dont buy from him. Anything DSL, you can buy a TP-Link to replace. Anything cable, you can get elsewhere like CC, NCIX etc.

The only reasons why I bought from him was because he was:
1. A "local business", by local I mean within Ontario.
and
2. A small business where customer service is typically terrific (I was sadly mistaken).

You'd see why Im ticked off. You buy local, support small business, and they come back and bite you in the ass.