moldypickle
Premium Member
join:2009-01-04
Haughton, LA

moldypickle to Cabal

Premium Member

to Cabal

Re: Contracted installers for SL.....

Wow, I have quite literally NEVER seen this happen before, lol.

allthetime
@wideopenwest.com

allthetime

Anon

This is standard procedure. You cannot dig without calling Missdig or whatever it is in your area.

moldypickle
Premium Member
Haughton, LA
ARRIS SB8200
Ubiquiti UDM-Pro
Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-nanoHD

moldypickle

Premium Member

Ya, I know that part. It's onecall or something like that down here. Just never seen them throw it out on the yard and be done.

Being that there is already a 1'' conduit for the phone line that runs directly to the corner of the house, could they not have used that instead? Or is there some rule SL has that says no
nnaarrnn
join:2004-09-30
Charleston, WV

nnaarrnn

said by moldypickle:

Being that there is already a 1'' conduit for the phone line that runs directly to the corner of the house, could they not have used that instead? Or is there some rule SL has that says no

They can't if the telco owns the conduit.

moldypickle
Premium Member
Haughton, LA

moldypickle

Premium Member

Conduit is from the property owner. We all rent on this road, lol, so I know that much.

Will just wait a few days and see what happens with it. Hopefully they don't mow it :/
nnaarrnn
join:2004-09-30
Charleston, WV

nnaarrnn

said by moldypickle:

Will just wait a few days and see what happens with it. Hopefully they don't mow it :/

I'd get a $5 can of marker paint, and paint that sucker bright orange to make sure. It'll wash off the grass over a short period, or the grass will grow and the painted part be cut.